Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: NIN Spotting 2019

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    What song(s)?

(if its the title track srry)
    Look at the liner notes for "The Becoming", where Flood is credited with playing it... possibly also the ring modulator treatments on "I Do Not Want This" and other tracks were done on the ARP 2600.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    "...getting handjobs in Trent Reznor's kill room."

(Context at :49, quote at 1:38)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The video is about the obscure game Jack Bros for the Virtual Boy, which rabbit holes into a discussion about the series the game is from as well as censorship in America. NIN mention a little after 6 minutes in.

Side note: I got a virtual boy back when they came out and plummeted in price, and Jack Bros is one of my favorite games for it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Since there's no TR/AR Spotting thread, I'll leave this silly listicle here: TSN ranked #11 on Pitchfork's 50 Best Movie Scores of All Time. In a slightly amusing coincidence, Halloween is #10.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Alessandro's keyboard/guitar tech, Jeremy McGrath, will be performing with The Black Queen on next months tour.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post

Alessandro's keyboard/guitar tech, Jeremy McGrath, will be performing with The Black Queen on next months tour.
    As cool as this is, I'm kind of bummed Josh won't be there

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BuK8ASzhVk5/

One of the things I love about @robinfinck is that in casual conversations he can throw out “back when I joined the circus...” or “just after I left the circus..” and he’s not kidding around! This picture is 20 yrs ago just after our stint together with Guns n Roses (his first go round) and a few months before A Perfect Circle opened for NIN for 10 weeks in USA. About 7 yrs after that we played together in NIN. Lot of good history with him. #cirquedusoleil #impotentseasnakes #queenie #armandhammer #clogs #cloglife

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0002pf6

Tonight 21h GMT on BBC4 : Score : Cinema's Greatest Soundtracks

What makes a film score unforgettable? Featuring Hans Zimmer, James Cameron, Danny Elfman, John Williams, Quincy Jones and Trent Reznor, amongst many others, Score: Cinema’s Greatest Soundtracks brings Hollywood's elite composers together for a privileged look inside the challenges and creative secrecy of the world's most international music genre, the film score.