Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1787

Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    hmm..shouldn't that image be worth an impeachment investigation? putting the nation at risk? showing classified images?

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    Seriously ... WHAT THE FUCK?!????

Can anyone honestly come up with any single greater threat to our national security than this fuckwit?

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    hmm..shouldn't that image be worth an impeachment investigation? putting the nation at risk? showing classified images?
    It's not the first time he's disclosed classified information to hostile nations, and if I recall correctly his first instance raised the point that he is technically at liberty to share literally anything he wants with anyone he wants at all times, because President.

The sad thing is half of us will have forgotten about this by next weekend after he comes up with yet another way to mortify the responsible part of the nation.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    It's not the first time he's disclosed classified information to hostile nations, and if I recall correctly his first instance raised the point that he is technically at liberty to share literally anything he wants with anyone he wants at all times, because President.

The sad thing is half of us will have forgotten about this by next weekend after he comes up with yet another way to mortify the responsible part of the nation.
    Yeah, he told Russia about some classified intelligence on their first visit to the white house. Basically, he is the one who gets to decide what information is classified and what is declassified, so if he wants to tell someone something, or tweet something out, that makes it declassified.

So yeah, fuck security.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Just...one....more.......year..........of this fucking bullshit...

So get ready all you fucking idiots on the “Trump train”... we are going to tap you back so goddamn hard your collective head will never stop spinning

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    "sending people off to die" and the citizenship thing and deciding to say "fuck the planet, let's destroy Alaska".
    Yeah, they're "totally owning teh libs!!!!!"

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Founding director of the African American History Museum describes the tour he gave Trump

Before the president-elect arrived, his aides told Bunch that Trump “was in a foul mood and that he did not want to see anything ‘difficult,’ ” Bunch writes.

Nevertheless, Bunch started the tour in the history galleries, which begin with the global slave trade.
    “It was not my job to make the rough edges of history smooth, even for the president,” he writes.

“The president paused in front of the exhibit that discussed the role of the Dutch in the slave trade,” Bunch writes. “As he pondered the label I felt that maybe he was paying attention to the work of the museum. He quickly proved me wrong. As he turned from the display he said to me, ‘You know, they love me in the Netherlands.’ All I could say was let’s continue walking.”

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    We need to institute a mandatory annual mental health assessment for all sitting presidents (as well as the nominees). The way he talks reminds me of my grandfather...who had dementia.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    from a mental health standpoint (I have a master's in the field) , Trump certainly has narcissism (the legit mental condition, not the term thrown around frequently) and most likely dementia. a very deadly combo.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    from a mental health standpoint (I have a master's in the field) , Trump certainly has narcissism (the legit mental condition, not the term thrown around frequently) and most likely dementia. a very deadly combo.
    Thank you.

As a child raised by two NPD parents, who also had an NPD ex-husband, the President’s level of NPD is wacko.

And lots of experts are talking about dementia symptoms, like his weird leaning, balance issues, speech issues.

This all gives me terrible anxiety sometimes. He’s dangerous.

25th Amendment!
    Last edited by allegro; 09-01-2019 at 11:39 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    Thank you.

As a child raised by two NPD parents, who also had an NPD ex-husband, the President’s level of NPD is wacko.

And lots of experts are talking about dementia symptoms, like his weird leaning, balance issues, speech issues.

This all gives me terrible anxiety sometimes. He’s dangerous.

25th Amendment!
    Yeah, too bad that leans entirely on people who owe their jobs to the person they'd be voting to oust

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    At this point it HAS to be dementia, he is displaying all the signs...unless he just is that big of a fucking idiot.

What makes this particually bad is that even after he is done and someone does hold him accountable for his bullshit...he won't remember or even know what's going on. He'll never know just how far back he has thrown us all and just be stuck in some ignorant 5 second loop while the world burns!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Donald Trump said tweeted that hurricane dorian was going to cause damage in alabama.

the national weather service had to tell people in alamaba that, no, they wouldn't be hit by a hurricane.

and trump doubled down.

he's calling the NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE "fake news," and he said that the hurricane report was "phony."

This is next level shit, guys.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/MiaFarrow/status...73300015144960

His hero/buddy Putin would never show weakness and correct himself!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1168391562184859648

1) Did he congratulate Poland on getting invaded?

2) The next clip down is awful... him condescendingly with the press. His "pointing" and "Speak up!"

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    And now there's an interview with Moscow Mitch where he complains that the nickname is "over the top".

Moscow Mitch, the man who called himself the "grim reaper".
    Moscow Mitch, the man who hijacked the Supreme Court.
    Moscow Mitch, the man rolling out the red carpet for election interference.

But yeah, no tell me how a fucking nickname is "over the top", you worthless, spineless, sociopathic piece of shit.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    This is a bright light in some otherwise dark days, watch his full statement:

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Hah, this tweet reminds of this article I came across recently: Whatever It Is, President Trump Has 'Never Seen Anything Like It'

I realize that we all have our personal speech patters and little phrases that we latch onto, but what is it with Trump and the cartoonish, over the top exaggeration? He can't just say, "I'm not racist..." Instead, he has to say, "I am the least racist person there is anywhere in the world."

There truly is some kind of hole inside of him, some weird pit of insecurity that drives him to constantly brag about himself and exaggerate every single thing, like some anxious kid in middle school trying to compensate for their lack of confidence. And it's cleart hat this hole will never be filled because...he's the fucking president of the United States! There's a strong case to be made that it's literally the most powerful and important position in the entire world. He's pretty much hit his level cap and can't go any further up, and yet he STILL feels this pathetic need to talk himself up in front of everyone and describe everything with the most ludicrous superlatives and go on and on about how everyone loves him. If you're the president of the United States, and you still need to brag about yourself, there's obviously a hole inside you that will never be filled. The man is broken.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @Mantra , you ever notice how he says "people didn't know about this" or whatever, and, it's often shit that, like, EVERYONE knew?

Reading between the lines, it's obvious that HIS stupid ass just found out about it.

I swear to god, he's a fucking idiot savant. He's fucking stupid, BUT, he saw the fucking dark side of the us, and figured out how to tap into it

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I'd also like to add that the U.S. as we knew it is gonna be OVER because of this cocksucker. I genuinely believe this.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Who needs Photoshop when you can just use a fucking Sharpie to draw on a map and "prove" that your idiotic lie wasn't a lie?

Trump releases video of doctored Hurricane map that claims Dorian was supposed to hit Alabama

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Jesus Fucking Christ. Please just make it stop!!!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Who needs Photoshop when you can just use a fucking Sharpie to draw on a map and "prove" that your idiotic lie wasn't a lie?

Trump releases video of doctored Hurricane map that claims Dorian was supposed to hit Alabama

wegothim.gif

also:

Last edited by allegate; 09-04-2019 at 08:42 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I was just reading about the possibility of Trump having dementia, and I'm convinced.

Looking back now, as much as I wanted to see him impeached, Pelosi's statements of him not being worth impeaching make a hell of a lot more sense. If she knew about the dementia and how quickly it appears to be progressing, then not impeaching was a very smart move.

Imagine all the circus around his impeachment while he's simultaneously deteriorating. He could start to look sympathetic.

Now without an impeachment proceeding, it's the republicans that will have to remove him. And with them being unable to hide him, dementia's going to take away their choice to not remove him pretty quickly.

Pelosi was right, he's not worth impeaching. Let the republicans take the hate from his base when they have to remove him. Why let them accuse you of whatever awful thing they'll invent to accuse you of when dementia's going to have him removed from office on a pretty similar timeline to an impeachment proceeding?

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Trump today: Democratics now okay with "post-birth abortion"

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    I was just reading about the possibility of Trump having dementia, and I'm convinced.

Looking back now, as much as I wanted to see him impeached, Pelosi's statements of him not being worth impeaching make a hell of a lot more sense. If she knew about the dementia and how quickly it appears to be progressing, then not impeaching was a very smart move.

Imagine all the circus around his impeachment while he's simultaneously deteriorating. He could start to look sympathetic.

Now without an impeachment proceeding, it's the republicans that will have to remove him. And with them being unable to hide him, dementia's going to take away their choice to not remove him pretty quickly.

Pelosi was right, he's not worth impeaching. Let the republicans take the hate from his base when they have to remove him. Why let them accuse you of whatever awful thing they'll invent to accuse you of when dementia's going to have him removed from office on a pretty similar timeline to an impeachment proceeding?
    This is pretty disturbing:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3404007002/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I fucking loathe this motherfucking piece of shit. If we don't manage to vote him out of office at this point, this country is fucked.

https://twitter.com/PlinianWinds/sta...055647232?s=19