Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
Results 1,501 to 1,517 of 1517

Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    This will all be an Oliver stone movie in 15 years.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Ollie doesn't have enough film for it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Okay fine. This will be a Ken Burns month-long PBS miniseries in 15 years. With music by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross (feat Has Zimmer).

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Okay fine. This will be a Ken Burns month-long PBS miniseries in 15 years. With music by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross (feat Has Zimmer).
    OMG there is no way I could withstand the Ken Burns Effect on pictures of the Angry Mango.

Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    are we officially fatigued?

This is fucking INSANE. We are freeing tens of thousands of terrorists, converting/creating new terrorists, and murdering our allies who trusted us to defend them...

This is wrong. Flagrantly, inarguably wrong. If you think this is alright, you are a bad person. This is a line in the sand. Fuck you if you disagree.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post

This is fucking INSANE. We are freeing tens of thousands of terrorists, converting/creating new terrorists, and murdering our allies who trusted us to defend them...

This is wrong. Flagrantly, inarguably wrong. If you think this is alright, you are a bad person. This is a line in the sand. Fuck you if you disagree.
    I was just saying this to my husband. The Christian/Benghazi/but her emails people sure are quiet. Where’s the outrage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    783 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    I was just saying this to my husband. The Christian/Benghazi/but her emails people sure are quiet. Where’s the outrage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trump’s base is isolationist, led by Stephen Miller. They don’t want to “fight in any wars unless Congress votes for it,” per Rand Paul’s bullshit. They don’t want to be “the world’s police.”

Except now Trump is sending 2000 troops to Saudi Arabia to fight against Yemen, and Trump says “that’s different” because they’re PAYING us to do it. You mean, now we’re mercenaries?

Rand Paul: “Well, erm, um, I don’t agree with that, either ...”

Trump’s base: “Oh shut up, Libtard.”

Now Trump is blaming the Kurds and Syria for ISIS soldiers escaping prison, warning them that they’d better guard the ISIS prisoners. A few days ago, he and Miller were saying “who cares, they’ll escape into Europe and if they try coming HERE our Border Patrol will catch them.”

These people are criminal-level morons.
    Last edited by Cat Mom; 10-14-2019 at 11:43 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    These people are criminal-level morons.
    And in some cases, moron-level criminals.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post

I get so disgusted over this that I have to quit thinking about it. Then I think about it again, and the sense of disgust, helplessness and rage cycle all over again. I don't think I've had normal blood pressure since 2016,

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    So tonight the Washington Nationals defeated the St. Louis Cardinals in the National League Championship Series to advance to the World Series for the first time in their franchise's history. Which now leads me to my question:

Does this mean we're at some point going to see Donald Trump throw out a first pitch in the World Series?

Most likely would be in Game 3 as that would be the first one in DC. Though if the Yankees win, Game 1 is in New York so he could throw one out there as well. I wouldn't hold my breath but in the event it does happen, I cannot wait to watch that.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Won't happen. A: he won't be invited, and B: if he was, he would not so much as respond to the invitation, let alone accept it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    "Impeach the Pres."

-Donald Trump, via twitter, this week. File this one next to his "unpresidented" tweet from earlier.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Is this for real?

Holy shit, we're all fucked.

EDIT: I think the time for me to drink myself into oblivion has officially come. How much booze can I get and how quickly can I get it?
    Last edited by eskimo; Today at 06:20 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Is this for real?

Holy shit, we're all fucked.
    Both Trump himself and WH press representatives have said it's authentic.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by demogorgon View Post
    both trump himself and wh press representatives have said it's authentic.
    i would make a terrible politician, and i could do better than this!!!!
    Last edited by eskimo; Today at 06:30 PM.