Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast
Results 871 to 900 of 928

Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

  1. #871
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,249
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    and then his excuse for that crazy embarrassing fuck-up is "the rain got me all messed up."

    NO, you're just a fucking idiot who can't even read words someone else CLEARLY wrote for you... and then when you fuck that up, you desperately try to fix it on the fly without reading, and you're a goofy clown fuck so you claim that we had airplanes during the Revolutionary War, and you probably don't even know what a rampart is.

  2. #872
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,629
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    probably don't even know what a rampart is.
    I'm sure he knows what graffiti at a skate park is.

    (sorry)

  3. #873
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,629
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    When two memes collide.


  4. #874
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Highland Park, IL
    Posts
    10,524
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    and then his excuse for that crazy embarrassing fuck-up is "the rain got me all messed
    He’s saying the TelePrompTer went out “because of the rain,” but that’s okay, he still knew the speech very well. Uh-huh.

    In his extemporaneous speech, he talked about the “rockets’ red glare,” but that was the War of 1812, not the Revolutionary War.

    We don’t celebrate Independence Day due to any battles or military; we celebrate it to commemorate the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

    He’s so fucking stupid, he doesn’t know that, either.
    Last edited by Cat Mom; 07-06-2019 at 11:03 AM.

  5. #875
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,295
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    I’m not sure what’s most disturbing, the idea that Trump doesn’t know aeroplanes didn’t exist during the Revolutionary War or he has advisers that actually wrote that speech who don’t know that

  6. #876
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Iím not sure whatís most disturbing, the idea that Trump doesnít know aeroplanes didnít exist during the Revolutionary War or he has advisers that actually wrote that speech who donít know that
    See, I do believe there was a problem with the teleprompter. I think he saw it go blank and he realized that he had to improvise. But because he is a bloody fucking moron, he said the first thing that cross his mind. Because y'all live in Trump's Murica which is so great and powerful that it soldiers were conquering things before they existed.

  7. #877
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,629
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    There is someone on FB swearing that he worked the event and that he KNOWS he didn't say anything about airports, and that EVERY media outlet airing the video is using the same doctored content that the elites provided to them. No matter what calm, rational rebuttal is provided, he comes out with some even crazier crackpot theory and insists that since he was there he's the only one who knows the truth.

    When it was pointed out to him that Trump himself acknowledged saying it, he simply stopped responding.

    Well then.

  8. #878
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    3,796
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    There is someone on FB swearing that he worked the event and that he KNOWS he didn't say anything about airports, and that EVERY media outlet airing the video is using the same doctored content that the elites provided to them. No matter what calm, rational rebuttal is provided, he comes out with some even crazier crackpot theory and insists that since he was there he's the only one who knows the truth.

    When it was pointed out to him that Trump himself acknowledged saying it, he simply stopped responding.

    Well then.
    Must have been past quitting time on the troll farm in Omsk.

  9. #879
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    471
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Has anyone ever asked these nuts, if the news is Anti-Trump, and can doctor really convincing videos, then why haven't they doctored a video of him resigning?

  10. #880
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,629
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Has anyone ever asked these nuts, if the news is Anti-Trump, and can doctor really convincing videos, then why haven't they doctored a video of him resigning?
    Rational reason: because that would be too easy to disprove.

    Nutjob reason: TRump would never quite like some lyin' Democrat LOOSER!!!!!!!11 TAT VIDEO IS FAKE NEWS!

  11. #881
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,249
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    The more I dive into looking at this Q insanity, the crazier it gets. Really, this is redefining “drinking the kool-aid.” It’s like a schizophrenic pile of word salad, alarmism, couched racism, and religious zealotry.

    This is has to be some internet “for the lulz” troll job right?

  12. #882
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    847
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    It is a troll. The whole Q phenomenon is one of the biggest 4chan related political troll operations ever created, and it didn't take much once it found it's audience. Once you dig past the zealots who believe in "the plan", you start finding the various confessions of the small group that put it all together to begin with. Sure, that in itself could be a troll as well, but once you start reading a bit, it just starts to be more and more obvious. The whole thing is a con and the fringe fell for it, now they're too deep into it to back out and save any face at all.

  13. #883
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,249
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    hey, kids on 4Chan having teh lulz... fuck off. I'm not a big fan of censorship really, but can we shut that fucking shit down already? NOTHING good will ever come from it.

  14. #884
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,840
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    hey, kids on 4Chan having teh lulz... fuck off. I'm not a big fan of censorship really, but can we shut that fucking shit down already? NOTHING good will ever come from it.
    The unfortunate thing about dumpster fires like that is that they're like the fucking hydra.

  15. #885
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    387
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Acosta resigns!

  16. #886
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bayonne Leave It Alone
    Posts
    3,418
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    hey, kids on 4Chan having teh lulz... fuck off. I'm not a big fan of censorship really, but can we shut that fucking shit down already? NOTHING good will ever come from it.
    explain

  17. #887
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    6,292
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Acosta resigns!
    well I'll be goddamned.

  18. #888
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    hey, kids on 4Chan having teh lulz... fuck off. I'm not a big fan of censorship really, but can we shut that fucking shit down already? NOTHING good will ever come from it.
    My talk may be cheap because I don't live in the USA, but you're basically advocating the thing you're "not a big fan" of.

  19. #889
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,249
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diptych View Post
    My talk may be cheap because I don't live in the USA, but you're basically advocating the thing you're "not a big fan" of.
    You're right, fuck it, let's just go full Children of the Corn.

    Edit: This is an interesting breakdown
    Last edited by Jinsai; 07-13-2019 at 12:05 AM.

  20. #890
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,629
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)


    ....are you shitting me right now?

  21. #891
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Once again, Trump tells us who he is.

  22. #892
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    471
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Every day I wake up hoping to read news of him being fired out of a canon by circus clowns, and every day I'm disappointed.

  23. #893
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,378
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    It's kind of weird that Trump is taking sides within democratic in-fighting. Why does he even care at all?

  24. #894
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    471
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    It's kind of weird that Trump is taking sides within democratic in-fighting. Why does he even care at all?
    Because he needs to be the centre of attention. He's a narcissist. He doesn't care what people are saying, as long as they're saying it about him.

  25. #895
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    It's kind of weird that Trump is taking sides within democratic in-fighting. Why does he even care at all?
    It's kindling for his base to keep them fired up.

    "Look how disorganized they are. People say they're going to hold me accountable but Nancy and Chuck can't even keep their people in line! A TOTAL WITCH HUNT! Meanwhile, my Kevin and Mitch are doing WONDERFUL things that my supporters are already seeing! We're draining the swamp! MAGA!"

  26. #896
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,249
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    This “go back to your country” tweet storm, and the fact that Trump is now asking these congresswomen to apologize to HIM... this is it. Here’s where we find out if there is a line

    Spoiler: there isn’t

  27. #897
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

  28. #898
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bayonne Leave It Alone
    Posts
    3,418
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Because he needs to be the centre of attention. He's a narcissist. He doesn't care what people are saying, as long as they're saying it about him.
    This, but also this a textbook distraction move from him too. Notice the timing re: Epstein. First they tried to see if Acosta could stay in his position. That lasted all of one day. He resigned the next day after his attempt at holding onto his cabinet spot. The blowback they got from all sides behind the scenes must have been tremendous. Republican leadership, finance world, etc. They all want the heat off them NOW bc of how many people have ties to Epstein. So Acosta was given up as the sacrificial lamb the next day.

    Then yesterday Trump takes us all away from that scandal to this b/c of his tweets. It's all everyone is now talking about. They're hoping the Epstein stuff dies. Let's hope it doesn't.

  29. #899
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    1,202
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    don't forget the area 51 thing. It's weird that so many celebrities are jumping on that like they'll actually show up.


  30. #900
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    We truly are in one of the worst timelines Not the worst mind, i'm sure there's one where nuclear war actually happened by now...but we aren't far off.

Posting Permissions