Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
Results 661 to 674 of 674

Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

  1. #661
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,147
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    God damned Bolton hates Iran. And the Republicans are saying they’re getting “Intel” about Iran that I don’t believe.
    They had all that believable intel from Iraq too. All that “evidence” Colin Powell presented to the UN was fabricated. But since America totally ignores that fact about the bush presidency I can see why the trump admin feels like they can make shit up.

  2. #662
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Highland Park, IL
    Posts
    10,403
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    They had all that believable intel from Iraq too. All that “evidence” Colin Powell presented to the UN was fabricated. But since America totally ignores that fact about the bush presidency I can see why the trump admin feels like they can make shit up.
    There are STILL Republicans who believe that it was right to attack Iraq. It’s nuts. They say there really were WMDs and we didn’t find them and/or we had to because Saddam Hussein was gassing people. Never mind that the Sept. 11 terrorists were mostly from Saudi Arabia and were financed by the Saudi crown. To these people, we had to go shoot some terrorist towel heads and the dart landed on Iraq.

  3. #663
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,070
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)
    This is all about Trump considering re-election. He thinks if he gets us stuck in a war with Iran it'll increase his odds of being re-elected.

    Yes, I really think it's that simple.

  4. #664
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,523
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    This is all about Trump considering re-election. He thinks if he gets us stuck in a war with Iran it'll increase his odds of being re-elected.

    Yes, I really think it's that simple.



  5. #665
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Highland Park, IL
    Posts
    10,403
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)
    I’ve worked in REO sale closings since 2008.

    Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK. (Btw, a GSE is a Government-sponsored enterprise, like Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae.)

    BEN CARSON IS THE HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT


  6. #666
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Highland Park, IL
    Posts
    10,403
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)
    Oh, and re Trump supporters and bombing Iran:


  7. #667
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,070
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)
    "I'm not being a drama-queen here..."

    Yes. Yes you are Alex.

  8. #668
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    2,232
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Ben Carson and pretty much all other Trump cabinet appointees (Mnuchin being one exception I can think of) were hired because of their inexperience. It’s par for the course. Trump is getting away with obstruction and collusion because essentially “he didn’t comprehend what he was getting into.” Failing upward is kind of his deal. Why wouldn’t he apply the same strategy throughout his administration and hire lawyers to figure the rest out?

  9. #669
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,147
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I’ve never been more convinced of his guilt than I am right now. Wish I had some popcorn for that press briefing/public fit.

  10. #670
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    6,153
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    So, now that Pelosi has publicly said "Trump is engaged in a cover-up," what will be next?

    Will they go for impeachment soon, or is it better to use this as ammunition for 2020? I'm afraid that if he is impeached, there's little chance of the necessary votes happening in the Senate, and it would all be for nothing: Trump would claim TOTAL EXONERATION again, and his people would support him. Also, removing him, I think, is fucking dangerous, as, it would make a martyr of him.

    BUT, what if they possibly COULD get the 2/3 in the senate?

    Either way, this is pretty exciting.
    Last edited by elevenism; Yesterday at 12:39 PM.

  11. #671
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,147
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

    “I don’t do cover ups” means “I totally participated in obstruction”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #672
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,765
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    So, now that Pelosi has publicly said "Trump is engaged in a cover-up," what will be next?
    More bitching and whining from both sides with nothing getting done.

  13. #673
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,070
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    More bitching and whining from both sides with nothing getting done.
    I'm an optimist here.... I think we've been sitting through this being the way things are, and it's maddening, but... I truly feel like a shift is happening here. For the first time in a while, when someone tells me "just be patient," I don't immediately feel like screaming until my eyes bleed.

  14. #674
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,765
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I'm an optimist here.... I think we've been sitting through this being the way things are, and it's maddening, but... I truly feel like a shift is happening here. For the first time in a while, when someone tells me "just be patient," I don't immediately feel like screaming until my eyes bleed.
    Something will happen, but it's going to take everyone putting their dicks and rulers away for things to get going. We're not at that point just yet.

Posting Permissions