Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
Results 1,591 to 1,614 of 1614

Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Trump is at the LSU - Bama game today. Don't think he would get as warm a welcome on the west coast.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Trump retweeting a White House tweet saying the whole thing is a hoax. Please don't tell me he's also in charge of the White House account?! (I've never looked at it before, so I don't know)

There needs to be like a principal or something in that damn building to keep everyone in line.

Mentioned
    783 Post(s)
    UGH, every fucking time Gym Jordan gets the mic, he YELLS like he’s Perry Mason on steroids, not questioning, just opining about conspiracy and shit.

And he’s never been a practicing attorney; he has a J.D. but never took the Bar exam.

“Sad day for the country” completely discounting that Bill Clinton was harassed for two years then impeached for lying about cheating on his wife, and was found not guilty.

Gym Jordan has been accused of hiding and lying about rampant sexual abuse while he was a wrestling coach at Ohio State. His day of reckoning is in his future.

Mentioned
    783 Post(s)
    Bolton is going to be the star witness in this whole shebang.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    best exchange so far:

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    Bolton is going to be the star witness in this whole shebang.
    I think he’s the whistle blower. Jk but wouldn’t it be hilarious if it was actually him? He’s not the liberal dem trump is hoping for.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    best exchange so far:

Came here to post this; glad you guys are on top of things. Such a ridiculous work week for me that I don't get to watch or even listen to a single second of this stuff live, so I'm living off the replays and highlights.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Came here to post this; glad you guys are on top of things. Such a ridiculous work week for me that I don't get to watch or even listen to a single second of this stuff live, so I'm living off the replays and highlights.
    more like lowlights...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Trump associate Roger Stone was found guilty on all seven counts that he was charged with. Sentencing in February

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Pardon coming before or after sentencing?

Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Trump associate Roger Stone was found guilty on all seven counts that he was charged with. Sentencing in February
    Oh my god fuck yes, yes yes yes yes yes. JUSTICE motherfucker! You smirking scumbag dogfucking liar asshole. GO TO FUCKING JAIL

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

lol

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Burn in hell Roger.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

I've given up on America. I cannot believe that anyone watches this kind of stuff and thinks "yes, this is unbiased and makes sense".

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Giuliani says he has "insurance" if Trump tries to throw him under the bus, lol: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nsurance-loyal

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I was hatin' on Guiliani, but now I think I like him again after him saying that comment, hahahaha. C'mon boys, fists up!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Giuliani says he has "insurance" if Trump tries to throw him under the bus, lol: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nsurance-loyal
    These guys have more jokes than the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I find it weird that the dems are bending over backwards to protect the whistleblower but assange is a Russian bot and Snowden is a traitor. In also find it weird that the media all went from saying "quid pro quo" to extortion overnight in unison. Strange!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Villain View Post
    I find it weird that the dems are bending over backwards to protect the whistleblower but assange is a Russian bot and Snowden is a traitor. In also find it weird that the media all went from saying "quid pro quo" to extortion overnight in unison. Strange!!
    Quid Pro Quo is pretty synonymous with bribery or extortion, no?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quid Pro Quo is pretty synonymous with bribery or extortion, no?
    I think I'm just going to bounce out of this thread, it's an echo chamber in here and I don't think anyone wants to hear what I have to say and I will just be attacked blah. As you were...

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Yeah, that was definitely an attack on you. A horrendous one, in fact. You should report the post.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Seems like a normal, stable guy.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/15/polit...all/index.html

Holmes also confirmed Taylor's testimony about the President's thoughts on Ukraine, saying he had asked Sondland "if it was true that the President did not 'give a s--- about Ukraine."
    Holmes said Sondland had responded that Trump cares only about "big stuff." When Holmes said that the Ukraine war was big, Sondland responded, " 'Big stuff' that benefits the President, like the Biden investigation that Mr. Giuliani was pushing," Holmes said.