Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    This quote from the article is interesting: "Rtskhiladze also told prosecutors that he was told the tapes were fake, but that he didn't convey that to Cohen."

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    This quote from the article is interesting: "Rtskhiladze also told prosecutors that he was told the tapes were fake, but that he didn't convey that to Cohen."
    But why would Trump be terrified of "campaign-ending tapes" if he hadn't done something campaign-ending that may have been caught on tape?

I've always doubted the fabled piss tape exists, but I would bet my life that there is at least one thing that could have been recorded that would have actually helped some of his voters realize how truly shitty he is. What that is specifically, I can only speculate. But he wouldn't be terrified of tapes getting out if he had never done anything that bad in the first place.

Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    well, to play devil's advocate for a sec (puke)...

Maybe he's just constantly on the defense, and assuming that bad stuff is going to come out, because it does, so that's his default mode.... worry, lie, worry, lie... deflect, worry, lie...

Maybe he really is just some malfunctioning asshole robot going through endless death throes of defensiveness.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    well, to play devil's advocate for a sec (puke)...

Maybe he's just constantly on the defense, and assuming that bad stuff is going to come out, because it does, so that's his default mode.... worry, lie, worry, lie... deflect, worry, lie...

Maybe he really is just some malfunctioning asshole robot going through endless death throes of defensiveness.
    Or maybe he's just lost track of all the shitty shit that he's done over the years because he's getting senile.

Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Or maybe he's just lost track of all the shitty shit that he's done over the years because he's getting senile.
    Well, I assume that's true as well, at least. And maybe, tragically, he IS in some dementia-tunnel where he's actually asking himself "Wait, did hookers pee on me while someone made a video?!"

I hate to admit it, but that is a satisfying speculation.