Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    this bit where Pelosi is encouraging Trump to postpone the state of the union address or to submit it in writing is kind of hilarious. I would assume that Trump already intended to ditch it, but now, if he does it's going to look like "he's avoiding it because Nancy told him to."

So... now... is Trump going to try to defy her advice to look tough or something? I'm trying to picture how sadly that will roll out. "So...uh... as we sit through the longest government shutdown in American history... I can proudly say that the state of the union has never been stronger..."

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    this bit where Pelosi is encouraging Trump to postpone the state of the union address or to submit it in writing is kind of hilarious. I would assume that Trump already intended to ditch it, but now, if he does it's going to look like "he's avoiding it because Nancy told him to."

So... now... is Trump going to try to defy her advice to look tough or something? I'm trying to picture how sadly that will roll out. "So...uh... as we sit through the longest government shutdown in American history... I can proudly say that the state of the union has never been stronger..."
    LOL like Trump will actually write his SOTU speech.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    LOL like Trump will actually write his SOTU speech.
    Sean Hannity is running the country, now, so he probably wrote it.