Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Trump continuously going after late Sen. John McCain is beyond shameful.

Over repeal and replace the ACA? The GOP could have done what McCain wanted and sent it to Committee, but they wimped out and dropped the whole damned ball just to blame McCain? What a bunch of gutless pigs.

Cindy McCain shared this lovely message she received:

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Meanwhile, Joy Behar questioned Lindsey Graham’s “testicularity” and said that he was John McCain’s “best friend.”

Meghan McCain quickly corrects to say that Joe Lieberman was McCain’s best friend.

Joy wants to go full BLAST on Graham and warns Meghan, Meghan says hey, go ‘head!!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Honestly, let them eat each other. Is it gross that he’s being attacked posthumously? Yeah. But that’s who republicans are now.

McCain was no saint, wasn’t really a maverick at all, said a lot of empty words and admonishments of Trump, only to vote with him a lot of the time.

His daughter is truly terrible.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I don’t think that’s the point. The POTUS is calling McCain names, and the POTUS sycophants call McCain a dead RINO. So they aren’t eating each other. They’re propping up a senile sociopath and feasting on a corpse.

I don’t love his daughter, but I would never characterize her as “truly terrible.”

I reserve that for people who are, truly, terrible. She’s just a spoiled entitled brat.

John McCain WAS a maverick many times. Look up his legislation history. McCain-Feingold campaign finance reform and McCain-Kennedy immigration reform are two good examples. He was also a war hero.

Really, these latest McCain series Trump tweets, IMO, are THE craziest tweets he’s ever done.

Oooops, wait, spoke too soon. He outdid himself this morning.

Have to take a second to remember that this is THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES:

Last edited by allegro; 03-20-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    The one who set the bed for the Trump camp w/ InfoWars was Roger Stone, and I think he's finally realizing that maybe he should just shut the fuck up and pray.
    dude you seen that Get Me Roger Stone doc?
    That dude is evil, but he's like, an evil GENIUS. Plus, he's unapologetically evil.
    Man, after seeing that doc, I was just SURE that Roger Stone was involved in the trump phenomenon, and not just a little bit.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Why has no one hacked his account yet?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Why has no one hacked his account yet?
    I'm willing to bet has THE BEST, STRONGEST PASSWORD FOR ANY PRESIDENT. EVER... Spoiler: trump1

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Honestly, let them eat each other. Is it gross that he’s being attacked posthumously? Yeah. But that’s who republicans are now.

McCain was no saint, wasn’t really a maverick at all, said a lot of empty words and admonishments of Trump, only to vote with him a lot of the time.

His daughter is truly terrible.
    Yes! It’s gross to speak this way of someone who just died and was a known public servant. I’m no McCain fan but trump looks like a classless asshole to behave this way publicly. I believe McCain contributed to the environment that lead to trump’s election by picking Trump Lite, Sarah Palin for VP. She was no one and he launched her into our political arena. The dumbing down of the Republican Party drop quite a few notches because he propped her up and now we’re here.

And yes Megan is terrible. I can’t believe she’s allowed to speak on tv. Trump is giving her a cross to die on by attacking her father publicly. She continues to spar with him by defending her father as a great man but that is not needed. IMO she should refrain from responding to trump’s comments but I don’t think she’s mature enough to do that. I’m sure it’s hard since she’s in mourning and trump is the fucking president.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    To be fair, knowing that Palin is Trump Light NOW is hindsight. McCain wanted to choose Joe Lieberman. McCain later owned the whole Palin mess because he took responsibility for mistakes, even when they weren’t totally his.

And Meghan and her family have said very little about this, other than two tweets from Meghan the other day (one of which was funny and was deleted) and today she stated that her Dad would have thought this was FUNNY and her family does not want sympathy for this and people should worry about REAL cyber bullying, like kids who are committing suicide. In the video I linked above, she said nothing at all (other than the Joe Lieberman comment).

This isn’t about John McCain. Blaming McCain (or his family) or echoing the shit that TRUMP is spewing about a DEAD VETERAN with a Silver Star who served his country his entire life and who was held captive for five years is, IMO, joining in with Trump in litigation with a dead veteran and denigrating the dead veteran’s career of service (AND his education) without his being here to defend himself. It’s improper and immoral.

This is about Donald J Trump, and how big of a senile asshole he is. Even DEMOCRATS are on Twitter defending McCain, because they aren’t petty and because this is about the POTUS actually denigrating a dead veteran with vitriolic tweets. It’s not Presidential behavior. NO POTUS SHOULD EVEN HAVE A PRIVATE TWITTER ACCOUNT.

Donald Trump didn’t create these asshole ignorant racists who adore him. He only brought them out for us to see, because he found an untapped market of suckers. He claims to love all these people, most of whom he looks down upon with great disdain for their lack of Ivy League education, lack of his status, lack of his wealth. The man doesn’t even like most of his own KIDS, but he’s convinced these racist sycophant voters to worship him because he’s convinced them that he’s just like them. They are kindred racists, sure. But otherwise, a sucker is born every minute. Trump didn’t CREATE these racists, though. This cancer has been there for years, spreading all over the world. Trump is now the leader of the cancer. By design, which started with his Obama birther movement.
    Last edited by allegro; 03-20-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Very well said Cat Mom.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Megan McCain has always been a terrible PoS. Just because she can conduct herself like a normal human compared to the melted brain criminal in the White House doesn't mean I have to give her any pass at all. Her comments and fake meltdown re: Ilhan Omar are just the newest and most glaring example of why she terrible.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    an untapped market of suckers.
    A Market of Suckers should be the official Oxford Dictionary definition of a Trump Rally.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Megan McCain has always been a terrible PoS. Just because she can conduct herself like a normal human compared to the melted brain criminal in the White House doesn't mean I have to give her any pass at all. Her comments and fake meltdown re: Ilhan Omar are just the newest and most glaring example of why she terrible.

Exactly this. Her crocodile tears and the nonsense jabs at Omar is just the most recent evidence for her being an irredeemable trash monster.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    ....and he continues to bash McCain. "I gave him the funeral he wanted, I didn't get a thank you." SHUT THE FUCK UP MANNNNNNNN

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Expecting a thank you from a dead guy is so trump tho. He’s so weird that this thought makes sense to him.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Very well said Cat Mom.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    ....and he continues to bash McCain. "I gave him the funeral he wanted, I didn't get a thank you." SHUT THE FUCK UP MANNNNNNNN
    Congress and the National Cathedral (Episcopal Church) handled McCain’s funeral; Congress even handled the McCain family’s use of Federal planes. Because McCain was a longtime (and current) member of Congress.

Trump’s lying again. As usual.
    Last edited by allegro; 03-21-2019 at 12:45 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    This could be a problem!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Lock him up!!

(Heh)

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Wasn’t there already something about Kushner setting up the back channel with Russia? I vaguely remember that coming up at some point. I can’t keep track of all the scandals anymore. How can one family have so many wrong doings without even an ounce of shame?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    Wasn’t there already something about Kushner setting up the back channel with Russia? I vaguely remember that coming up at some point. I can’t keep track of all the scandals anymore. How can one family have so many wrong doings without even an ounce of shame?
    Yep. This is the next part of that from the looks of it. It's amazing what can be uncovered when you vote Democrats back into power in one chamber of congress. Imagine if we had both.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Yeah https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/u...h-kremlin.html

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Oh hey.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    This could be a problem!

"...which irked some national security officials"

That seems like a gross understatement. At least, I would HOPE it did more than "irk" a couple of people. I'd have his clearance revoked already and a full investigation underway.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I may be totally wrong here - but remember when Obama became president, I think it was Obama, he had to give up his BlackBerry and it was such a big deal.

Why aren't people like Kushner being told to give up their phones, and only use special/controlled phones? Like why isn't this more controlled by now, in 2019?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Kushner and Ivanka aren’t elected officials. I think that has something to do with it but there still should be some sort of protocol for advisors and White House staff to follow.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Kushner and Ivanka aren’t elected officials. I think that has something to do with it but there still should be some sort of protocol for advisors and White House staff to follow.
    Yep. Ultimately, the President can read anyone in to top security clearance even if recommendations come down about specific people not getting said clearance due to exposure. The bigger story here is that the President is endangering the country by granting this clearance to clearly exposed people like Kushner and not exercising better judgment.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I don't know what the protocol IS, but I would say that if you're in the White House and have top secret clearance, you don't get to keep using your piece of shit off the shelf easily hacked cell phone.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    We have Trump.

New Zealand has Jacinda Ardern.

Let us be more like New Zealand.

Last edited by allegro; 03-21-2019 at 09:46 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Holy shit, Mueller's probe is officially done, will be handed in today. It's all over CNN...

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Yup