Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Trump 2019 - Government Shutdown

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Bad news from my neck of the woods. https://www.kolotv.com/content/news/...504626241.html

I should mention that the murders all took place in 3 separate home invasions. Two women, aged 56 and 74, and a couple aged 80 and 81. People want his head.
    I will gladly challenge anyone who posts that as "proof" of the need for a wall with EVERY other current murder charge against an American born citizen and a reminder that maybe guns, and not people, should be illegal.

Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I will gladly challenge anyone who posts that as "proof" of the need for a wall with EVERY other current murder charge against an American born citizen and a reminder that maybe guns, and not people, should be illegal.
    It might not necessarily do much good to go tit for tat with this argument, but if you're looking for more... I mean, they will immediately discount this because it's from Univision, but...

https://www.univision.com/univision-...y-donald-trump

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    It might not necessarily do much good to go tit for tat with this argument
    Wait...because you think more murders are committed by undocumented immigrants than by natural born citizens? Or because you think the wallheads are too stupid to understand statistics and logic?

Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Wait...because you think more murders are committed by undocumented immigrants than by natural born citizens? Or because you think the wallheads are too stupid to understand statistics and logic?
    I thought it was obviously the latter... statistics and facts don't matter to them unless they feed the bias of that base. This isn't to say that all republicans are impervious to facts and statistics, but the hardcore Trump base is pretty obviously just looking for confirmation of the things they already believe.