Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    What was Ivanka's response?
    https://www.alternet.org/2019/01/iva...-tower-moscow/

”Ms. Trump did not know about this proposal until after a non-binding letter of intent had been signed, never talked to anyone outside the organization about the proposal, never visited the projected project site and was only minimally involved.”
    Hence confirming shit in the Buzzfeed report about the Moscow project.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    is the nightmare finally ending? Oh my god, please. Please. PLEASE FUCKING PLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Well it sure seems like they have solid proof that Trump directed Cohen to lie. The Buzzfeed article says...

The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents.
    That sentence makes it pretty clear that this information isn't only coming from Cohen. Obviously the evidence proving this would have to be presented in order for this to mean anything, but still, unless this Buzzfeed article is literally filled with fabricated information, I don't see how Trump is getting out of this.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Well it sure seems like they have solid proof that Trump directed Cohen to lie. The Buzzfeed article says...

“The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents.”

That sentence makes it pretty clear that this information isn't only coming from Cohen. Obviously the evidence proving this would have to be presented in order for this to mean anything, but still, unless this Buzzfeed article is literally filled with fabricated information, I don't see how Trump is getting out of this.
    Dershowitz says that more than that is needed:

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/...118-story.html

WaPo: https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...e73_story.html
    Last edited by allegro; 01-18-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by demogorgon View Post
    w t f

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/18/trum...-shutdown.html

Well, my money is on him declaring an emergency in order to steal funding. Anyone want to speculate otherwise?

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    A member of the special council investigation has released a statement claiming Buzzfeed’s reporting is inaccurate according to CNN

quick, alert the fair weather fans of CNN
    Last edited by Jinsai; 01-18-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    Goddamnit, Buzzfeed. I have enough reasons to hate you. Please don't add "we did a shitty job verifying things and now the president can rightfully call us out on false reporting" to the list.

edit: after reading it, they basically snuck in one line that says "oh by the way, the SCO says this is inaccurate", then continues to otherwise present it as 100% factual, complete with MASSIVE bold text headline. I hate this kind of shady shit. You got called out by a legitimate source with first hand knowledge of what you're reporting; it deserves way more than a passing mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    A member of the special council investigation has released a statement claiming Buzzfeed’s reporting is inaccurate
    Yes, that's what Cat Mom just posted.
    Last edited by theimage13; 01-18-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Buzzfeed is terrible. Almost TMZ level terrible.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    When I read the Buzzfeed story, I was like "This can't be a dupe right? Surely they double checked and didn't just take the word of two agents who could be Trump fans? Buzzfeed's journalism department is actually pretty good right?"

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Ah, well. And here I thought that maybe we were getting somewhere. lol

Man a whole lot of people are going to be fucking pissed at Buzzfeed for a while.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    A member of the special council investigation has released a statement claiming Buzzfeed’s reporting is inaccurate according to CNN

Yeah more keeps coming out on that: https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/18/pol...le.com%2F&rm=1

Dershowitz was right, this was too good to be true.
    Last edited by allegro; 01-18-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Can someone just put me in a medically induced coma and wake me up when Mueller's report is released?

I'm picturing Trump's head exploding in a robot/"does not compute" sort of error.
    Last edited by theimage13; 01-18-2019 at 08:49 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Attorneys I follow on Twitter are noting that the Buzzfeed report being “not accurate” does not mean “not true.”

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I'm just wondering if it's a measure to protect the deal they have with Cohen if it could change at all. Doesn't the Buzzfeed article get Cohen in even more shit as well? perhaps they figure if the report is denied there's less chance of Cohen trying to work a new deal, if there's less threat to Cohen he can be more cooperative? I have no idea. This is all insane.
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 01-19-2019 at 12:22 AM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Attorneys I follow on Twitter are noting that the Buzzfeed report being “not accurate” does not mean “not true.”
    well, again, like I was ranting about earlier, we all know it's true. It's about, I guess, how demonstrably true it is.

Anyone with half a brain KNOWS that Trump has directly suggested that his underlings and kids do things that are illegal. It's obvious. But just because you drive away hysterical after practically cutting your wife's head off in your blood soaked car doesn't mean shit if enough people want you to be innocent and there's no LITERAL smoking gun in your hand.

Can we please just fast forward to the part where the Mueller report is actually released, and stop grasping at leaks?

Also, fuck you Buzzfeed. Strike two, you're out, get the fuck out of here as far as you being a legit news source.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Clutching....get over it, it's been 2 years, nothing has connected Trump to Russia. I bet you 50 trillion all the Russia conspirators will look like fucking morons in a couple years time.
    Quit now.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    Clutching....get over it, it's been 2 years, nothing has connected Trump to Russia. I bet you 50 trillion all the Russia conspirators will look like fucking morons in a couple years time.
    Quit now.
    NOTHING?!?! I bet you don’t have fifty trillion. I’ll bet every fucking sorry ass cent you have. Let’s call Vegas now. FUCK YOU

this shit pisses me off. You are so full of shit. I bet you're scared to throw $50 on the table. Nobody actually paying the smallest bit of attention with half a brain would actually bet that, so of course, you're throwing around stupid figures.

I'd be shocked if you'd even risk an amount large enough for a bet holder to consider worthwhile commission
    Last edited by Jinsai; 01-19-2019 at 06:37 AM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quit now.
    TIL that ETS doesn’t have the “laughing until crying” emoji.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quit now.
    https://medium.com/@KeithDB/a-runnin...s-f518b9a72827

Pipe the fuck down. The Cohen aspect alone seals it.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    If you’re getting your news from fox and trump’s twitter feed then yeah, no collusion. No collusion. No collusion. Even typing it, I hear trump saying it. He’s doing his best to convince us.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Except now, his fucking lawyer is saying, basically "ok, there totally was collusion from a bunch of people, and it goes all the way up to Trump, but stops right there. See he didn't know everyone involved in his campaign was doing this. He's totally upset about it, which is why he's publicly floating the suggestion that he'll pardon Manafort; y'know, the guy who shared internal polling data with Russian Intel. Trump Sr also had no idea that his son was setting up that meeting in his own fucking tower! See, everyone knew about this stuff except for the guy who stood to reap the actual rewards of the collusion.... That's why after he had a back room chat with Putin, he destroyed the interpreter's notes!"

It all makes about as much sense as "who'd believe Michael Cohen? He's an admitted liar!"
    of course Cohen is a scumbag lying fuck! Why do you think Trump hired him to handle his shady shit? You think he'd hire someone honest for that job?! Is that part of the alibi? "If my shady fixer flips on me, I'll just point out how dishonest he was to lie for me?"

Im sick of this lying bullshit, but I'm even more disgusted with the morons who buy it and repeat it.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Remember in All The President’s Men when WoodStein fucked up one part of the story due to phrasing and miscommunication? These things happen when trying to find the truth.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I fucking hate everything.
    Last edited by Aladdinsanity; 01-19-2019 at 08:26 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    An appropriate reprimand for those MAGA supporters would be to hamstring them with all of the country’s student-loan debt.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Allll these years, I thought Bill Clinton had been found guilty of perjury. I don’t know why, other than the flurry of too much info etc. and he lost his law license etc. But, he wasn’t. The Senate acquitted him of perjury and obstruction. Which makes me believe it’s also likely with Trump. Because there won’t be enough evidence. Because you need a LOT of evidence.

Sooooo the only real way to get rid of Trump is:

VOTE
    HIM
    OUT

Meanwhile, Ann Coulter is upset at her Hero. LOL.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...mp-and-got-jeb
    Last edited by allegro; 01-19-2019 at 05:19 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Allll these years, I thought Bill Clinton had been found guilty of perjury. I don’t know why, other than the flurry of too much info etc. and he lost his law license etc. But, he wasn’t. The Senate acquitted him of perjury and obstruction. Which makes me believe it’s also likely with Trump. Because there won’t be enough evidence. Because you need a LOT of evidence.

Sooooo the only real way to get rid of Trump is:

VOTE
    HIM
    OUT

Meanwhile, Ann Coulter is upset at her Hero. LOL.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...mp-and-got-jeb
    Even if it doesn’t get him out of office, I want to see Donald impeached. Just to see how furious it makes him. To put him in the same camp as Clinton. It would eat him alive.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    so, is that ultimately what impeachment is? A dunce hat?

Lets get a little nuts here... let’s say the president turns out to be a legit patsy willingly selling out his country to hostile foreign powers. What if he then lies under oath about it, gets caught, and then in a rage admits his grand master plan: revenge against the United States for some deep state Q Anon lizard people thing, driving him to shut down the government until the Democrats agree to show him where the time machine is hidden that can take him back to before he ran for president.

Could we we do something then?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Bad news from my neck of the woods. https://www.kolotv.com/content/news/...504626241.html

I should mention that the murders all took place in 3 separate home invasions. Two women, aged 56 and 74, and a couple aged 80 and 81. People want his head.
    Last edited by Harry Seaward; 01-20-2019 at 04:57 PM.