Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Anime

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Yeah season 3 really was a "HOLY FUCK" season, those Revelations at the end. Also Spoiler: i feel so bad for Mikesea, she just found out that her 2 closest friends she's had since as far as she can remember, who are basically her only family, are going to die after 13 years (8 now in Erens case) and despite being an absolute badass and one of the strongest fighters there is nothing she can do to stop it...that must really fucking hurt

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    So...i hadn't been able to finish Kill la Kill as when it was on Netflix in the UK it was taken off when i was halfway through and it's not come back, nor is it on ANY UK streaming service. Since i'd renewed Netflix for Evangelion i thought i'd use a VPN to watch it as it;s still on the US site, but Netflix doesn't allow VPN's. While the VPN was still on i went onto my chruncyroll on the off chance and...there it was, on the US version of CR in both subbed and dubbed so i can FINALLY finish it...and then i saw just how many OTHER dubbed anime there was on the US site we don't have and now my que's stupidly long and there's goes all my free time...