Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Christmas Gift

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool Christmas Gift

After several days waiting, I got my Christmas Gift finally. I buy this prescription eyeglass for myself on a scammy website when they have Christmas Sales, the glasses on a scammy website are stylish and cheap than zennioptical, firmoo, etc. This classic black cat-eye glasses with great quality, and make me unique. I love it too much!!!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by love_jenni View Post
    After several days waiting, I got my Christmas Gift finally. I buy this prescription eyeglass for myself on a scammy website when they have Christmas Sales, the glasses on a scammy website are stylish and cheap than zennioptical, firmoo, etc. This classic black cat-eye glasses with great quality, and make me unique. I love it too much!!!
    Do they sell glasses that help you see clearly enough to realize you're a spammy troll who won't make a single cent posting here? If they do, you should buy a pair.

Mentioned
    455 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Do they sell glasses that help you see clearly enough to realize you're a spammy troll who won't make a single cent posting here? If they do, you should buy a pair.
    Has this happened here before?

i mean, yes, we've had trolls and spammers, but this appears to come from asia or russia or nigeria or some shit, or it's a bot, you know?
    Last edited by elevenism; 12-24-2018 at 06:03 AM.

Mentioned
    455 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by love_jenni View Post
    omg, i want to also love it too much! all i got for christmas was an autoimmune disorder, so far, even though, i, too, spent several days waiting!

Can you tell me how to get the super special discount with free gift?
    @theimage13 i love to play along for a little while :P
    Last edited by elevenism; 12-24-2018 at 06:05 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Poor Jenni though. She had to buy herself a Christmas gift

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I recently came into contact with a Nigerian prince, and if everything works out (fingers-crossed!), itíll be a very merry Christmas, indeed! Iíll buy so many eyeglasses, itíll make your fucking head spin, Jenni! Youíll see!

*refreshes bank account to see if my millions have arrived. Not yet.

Soon.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    banned