Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: A Bees (Movie Reviews on Youtube)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

A Bees (Movie Reviews on Youtube)

I don't know if this really belongs here, but for the past year or so a friend and I have been making Youtube videos where we discuss movies (among other things) for fun.

It started because we were watching our way through every movie that won Best Picture at the Oscars and we thought we should record our discussions afterwards. We thought it might be fun to look back on them when we're older. Then we thought other people might want to see the discusions so we started messing around with formats and stuff. Eventually we decided to alternate between one Oscar movie and then one movie that we choose ourselves. Somewhere along the lines we started adding us dicussing weird videos that we've found online. It's been fun for us and I figure some of you might like it.

Anyway, the basic story is we started out rubbish, and we knew absolutely nothing about making videos, and now we're mediocre and know about two things. If that sounds like your thing give us a try! Or don't, I know what it's like when you see people making their own movie review things so I get it if you skip us over No hard feelings.

Here's a discussion on an Oscar winner;

Here's a discussion on a movie that's in the bottom 10 of IMDB's rankings;

And here's us discussing a really peculiar fellow we found that makes music videos for Youtube;

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Just watched the first two that you posted here. Good stuff!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    Just watched the first two that you posted here. Good stuff!
    Thanks for checking it out

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I had completely forgotten I posted this here. Here's two more videos! One is about a movie called Amour, which is about Love, and one is American History X...which is incredibly not about love