Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's the shortest and closest distance you have traveled to see Nine Inch Nails?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    All the shows I’ve seen in London, from Fragility 1.0 in 1999 to the 02 in 2009, I was working in London and went to the shows after work, so a short tube trip. Also the Motorpoint Arena Cardiff show was a half hour train journey away. It was a bit longer this year as had to get to London from Cardiff but no biggie.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I think the closest were the Phoenix shows from this most recent tour: about 20 miles from my house.

Had the shows been a few weeks later, it would have been like 2 blocks from the building I work in now (I transferred to a new role with my company in November).

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    2 hours.

20 minutes.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    @theimage13 - Thanks for the callback/play off. I don't know why I didn't think of this at all, and now it has finally arrived 4 years later.

Anyway, I think for my shortest commute to a Nine Inch Nails show ever, would be from Bayside, Queens to Radio City Music Hall in Manhattan. Before that, it was Madison Square Garden, but the commute I had this year was a bit quicker and even far more convenient in comparison as it was well under 1 hour and 30 minutes.