Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Puscifer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Is there any new content in the vinyl edition? Like the CD has an extra one minute intro before Tiny Monsters.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    I am so definitely going to make it to a Puscifer show, they've got a show scheduled in my own city HOW COULD I NOT!? Calgary boo yeah!

What a welcomed surprise, this more than makes up for not seeing Rammstein a second time me thinks. 60 dollars for main floor theater seating is not too bad.

EDIT: Hey Callahan, maybe I'll see ya there in March
    I'm definitely going to try and make it! Just debating between a regular ticket, or VIP. Spending a lot this month with vacation/xmas/moving at the end of the month, so it'll most likely be a regular ticket. I'd just like to get some good seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After kicking myself for not seeing them earlier (I was a little late in getting into Puscifer, although I love Tool and A Perfect Circle), I finally got around to seeing this band twice - 11/25 in Brooklyn, NY and two days ago in Las Vegas! Arguably two of the best shows I saw all year, I love the new album and Carina Round was a great opener and added part of Puscifer too. After seeing the Brooklyn show and deciding that I had the funds and time to go to Vegas for a few days (I usually go a few times a year based on what's happening concert-wise) to see the show again, it was that good! Even if it's the same exact show again, if they play again near NY I'm definitely there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Honestly, this album tickles me in so many places. Not to start shit, but I very highly doubt a new APC album would've been this cool.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Man Overboard #3

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/the-...s-of-2011.html

I dunno about that...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    The video for the title track was streets ahead of Man Overboard.
    Last edited by Harry Seaward; 12-14-2011 at 12:01 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    The video for the title track was streets ahead of Man Overboard.
    Agreed!!

(+10)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Has anyone done the $200 VIP Caduceus wine tasting package that is offered? Was it worth it? What were the perks?

And also, is it $200 flat or $200 + fees?

Do they sale bottles of the wine at the tasting/show?
    Last edited by Reznor2112; 12-14-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    You get a bag an autographed poster, a lanyard and a seat near the front. You get to taste a few wines and Maynard makes a toast. The $200 is a flat fee. They do not sell the wine at the shows. Worth is in the eye of the beholder. Most of the people I know that did it thought it was worth it.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    cool man thanks for the response. Sounds worth it to me. I was going to do it anyways even if Maynard slapped me.

What is the Community service event? And is there a meet and greet or soundcheck?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Well, secured 4 tickets for the Vancouver show, didn't get the greatest seats... But least I'll finally be able to see the show. Missed it last tiem they came to town.
    Got Left Orchestra, row N seats 14-17.

Maynard shows always seem to sell out ridiculiously fast.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    "Hey sucker, drink my shit-wine. It'll cost you an additional $50.00 to shake my hand."
    I happen to think the 1 wine of his that I've tried before was quality stuff, quite good. You a wine guy with super-picky tastes or just not a wine person?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I happen to think the 1 wine of his that I've tried before was quality stuff, quite good. You a wine guy with super-picky tastes or just not a wine person?
    My friend has looked into it and said that Maynard's wine actually rates pretty well according to a lot of critics. I have no idea specifics on this, but I wouldn't expect him to do it half-assed. Plus I watched Blood Into Wine and he's very passionate about it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfoot View Post
    My friend has looked into it and said that Maynard's wine actually rates pretty well according to a lot of critics. I have no idea specifics on this, but I wouldn't expect him to do it half-assed. Plus I watched Blood Into Wine and he's very passionate about it.
    Exactly. I fear that the guy who called it shit either 1. Isn't old enough to drink or 2. Doesn't drink wine.
    Either is fine, but I wouldn't go around talking about the quality of someone's coke since I'm not a cokehead, y'know?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Exactly. I fear that the guy who called it shit either 1. Isn't old enough to drink or 2. Doesn't drink wine.
    Either is fine, but I wouldn't go around talking about the quality of someone's coke since I'm not a cokehead, y'know?
    Or perhaps I made a joke to coincide with absurd prices to meet the man and I kept the sarcasm throughout? Lighten up, Francis.

(See what I did there?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Or perhaps I made a joke to coincide with absurd prices to meet the man and I kept the sarcasm throughout? Lighten up, Francis.

(See what I did there?)
    What you did there could be a joke because you used a reference we should recognize. Simply calling it "shit-wine" isn't really a joke since that's basically just trashing the quality of it. Plus given the sort of nonsense he sells through Puscifer, your statement still leans toward the side of bitterness than joking the way I read it, no matter what your intent was.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfoot View Post
    What you did there could be a joke because you used a reference we should recognize. Simply calling it "shit-wine" isn't really a joke since that's basically just trashing the quality of it. Plus given the sort of nonsense he sells through Puscifer, your statement still leans toward the side of bitterness than joking the way I read it, no matter what your intent was.
    I guess text yet again doesn't transition tone or emotional thought outputs. Didn't realize a half-assed reply would get so much flak. I know he crafts and takes exceptional consideration in his wine and vineyard endeavors, hence the Puscifer headquartes in Arizona. I've seen the Blood Into Wine documentary.

More or less made an absurd, sarcastic remark about his meet and greet prices and made it snippy sounding. So forgive me.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 12-16-2011 at 03:03 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Wooo. Scored my 2 VIP Caduceus wine tasting tix for Memphis! Super stoked

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I got 3rd row for Cincinnati and Indy.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Well, secured 4 tickets for the Vancouver show, didn't get the greatest seats... But least I'll finally be able to see the show. Missed it last tiem they came to town.
    Got Left Orchestra, row N seats 14-17.

Maynard shows always seem to sell out ridiculiously fast.
    No joke. I've made it a point to be ready to buy tickets to any Maynard show a good 10-15 minutes before on-sale time, otherwise I know I'll be stuck with nosebleeds, if anything at all.

But I managed to get far right, row M for the Kansas City show. Sooo pumped to get a second chance to see this show. I was worried Tulsa would be the last opportunity to see 'em!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

I just showed this to a friend and he said it sounded like Creed. I'm not sure if I should be killing him or myself.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixML View Post
    Is there any new content in the vinyl edition? Like the CD has an extra one minute intro before Tiny Monsters.
    wat? an extra intro?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonsinthesky View Post
    wat? an extra intro?
    It's just a clip of 'Tumbleweed' that plays before Tiny Monsters starts. I much prefer the version that doesn't have the intro actually.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    on the CD or the vinyl?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I know the CD has the intro. I haven't checked the vinyl yet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Paul shaffer!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by think i'm a fire engine View Post
    Paul shaffer!
    I can't stand Paul Shaffer, but his little solo made that performance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'd love it if they came back to the NorthEast because I missed them in NYC, doesn't look too promising at the moment though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    I can't stand Paul Shaffer, but his little solo made that performance.
    Yeah, I now feel like the recorded version is missing something at the end there.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Recently bought some Giger Necronomicon books, and was surprised to see something familiar: