Thread: 2018.11.28 Irving, TX @ The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2018.11.28 Irving, TX @ The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory

Texas two (step)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Night 2 set >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Night 1

Sin, Happiness in Slavery, Burn, tons of Fragile?

fuck me up Trent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninsp View Post

fuck me up Trent
    Agreed! Always love me some Sanctified and Eraser as well! Loved this show so much.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

fuck me up Trent

Welp, this pretty much sums up what I as going to post. Also didn't get a beer can thrown at me or beer poured onto my stuff. What a fantastic fucking show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tonight was the polar opposite of last night in almost every facet. Even the artist print is better! Nice setlist overall, and met some really cool people and I got an excellent spot behind the rail (center right in front of Robin.!)

I finally got Somewhat Damaged, Great Destroyer and Burning Bright (field on fire!) Sanctified was fucking awesome to hear as well. I didn't get Last unfortunately, but I was kind of expecting that after the Tuesday show. Curious that they left the stage at 10:52? We could have gotten one more song I felt. Oh well, excellent show and performance. I could watch Robin play the Sin solo every day

And that artist print is fucking fabulous! Best one yet!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stone; 12-13-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Night 2 was so much better than night one. We were on the rail right in front of Atticus. Excellent setlist, only complaint is that there was no AATCHB or Last. Could have just swapped Shit Mirror for one of those since they did that one on Night One. With how varied the setlists have been, and this being my fifth stop on the tour, was generally hoping for a song I haven't seen before like AATCHB, Last, The Good Solder, Starfuckers, etc. But oh well. That was still probably the best show I've ever seen.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Night 2 was so much better than night one. We were on the rail right in front of Atticus. Excellent setlist, only complaint is that there was no AATCHB or Last. Could have just swapped Shit Mirror for one of those since they did that one on Night One. With how varied the setlists have been, and this being my fifth stop on the tour, was generally hoping for a song I haven't seen before like AATCHB, Last, The Good Solder, Starfuckers, etc. But oh well. That was still probably the best show I've ever seen.
    AATCHB and Starfuckers remain to elude me, but we did get Sin which I have never heard live despite this being show #10. Also, easily the best rendition of Destroyer I’ve ever seen. And Burning Bright is absolutely religious live.

I’m a little upset I had rail center night 1 not night 2, but I do love Ahead of Ourselves live. And 1,000,000.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    I'll forever rue not hearing Last. I've gone over a few song swaps since my drive back from Dallas last night. It's just too bad the first two shows didn't sell out quickly and completely because three shows would have filled the void for many of us and we likely would have gotten those remaining songs we wanted. If I had the money I would attempt to go to the third or fourth Palladium shows just to hear Last (and a few others.)

I'm actually curious how those setlists will go with that many shows. Wouldn't be surprised if they broke out with a few never or haven't been played in a while esq tunes.

I also wanted to add that Me I'm not was amazing live! I hope somebody recorded that!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stone; 11-29-2018 at 11:07 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Shout out to that huge fart in the beginning of Hurt. Pretty sure that was Ally's stuff that had an issue there, because part of his rig wasn't making any sound after. That's why there wasn't any ambient sounds of his during the song, his tape deck thing I guess disconnected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    Shout out to that huge fart in the beginning of Hurt. Pretty sure that was Ally's stuff that had an issue there, because part of his rig wasn't making any sound after. That's why there wasn't any ambient sounds of his during the song, his tape deck thing I guess disconnected.
    Didn't Atticus' equipment fuck up too during TGD breakdown? He looked over to Alessandro for help before going forward.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bandmemberblack View Post
    Didn't Atticus' equipment fuck up too during TGD breakdown? He looked over to Alessandro for help before going forward.
    It did, but I didn’t even really notice, just thought that was part of the jam.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I also wanted to add that Me I'm not was amazing live! I hope somebody recorded that!
    Atticus' live processing Trent's vocals was cool. Took me a bit to figure out it was actually happening and I wasn't just dealing with a weird form of tinnitus.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It did, but I didn’t even really notice, just thought that was part of the jam.
    No that's never happened before. It sounded like the end of the breakdown was looping and Atticus looked up and around, confused, before signaling to Alessandro to help him out. Not sure what Alessandro did but it seemed to work and he continued.