Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 2018.11.24 New Orleans, LA @ Saenger Theatre

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    239
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    2018.11.24 New Orleans, LA @ Saenger Theatre

    Night two was better, in my opinion, but I think I feel that way because I liked the crowd around me better than from night one... that tends to make a difference. Crowd seemed more into it from the get go, but again, that’s just my opinion. Although, there were a couple of girls directly behind, drunk or dumb or both, not sure, but I mostly tuned them out until they would not shut the fuck up during Over and Out. I threw them a couple of looks which only seemed to make them act more asinine. Then they ruined Hurt by singing loud, off-key, and the wrong words at the wrong time. [insert eye roll] But before that, I felt like the crowd was good, had a good energy, better than night before.

    Hate how he teased us again with the first four from Fragile! I’m not sure I’ve ever seen The Becoming live before, but it sounded LOUD and fucking awesome! Highlight of the night for me. Plus saw Starfuckers for the first time since 2005 — major plus. La Mer was beautiful, too.

    Trent actually stopped after singing The Lovers and said “let me catch my breath,” which I’ve never heard him say before. It worried me a bit.
    Last edited by magnolia; 11-27-2018 at 11:15 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    if you go over to nintourhistory.com, you can register and add all the shows you've attended and you can keep track of what songs you've seen live.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    239
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    if you go over to nintourhistory.com, you can register and add all the shows you've attended and you can keep track of what songs you've seen live.
    Oh yeah, I have an account there. I just didn't check it before posting: http://www.nintourhistory.com/profile.php?userid=5594 : )
    It still needs to be updated with the setlists from the three nights.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Night two was better, in my opinion, but I think I feel that way because I liked the crowd around me better than from night one... that tends to make a difference. Crowd seemed more into it from the get go, but again, that’s just my opinion. Although, there were a couple of girls directly behind, drunk or dumb or both, not sure, but I mostly tuned them out until they would not shut the fuck up during Over and Out. I threw them a couple of looks which only seemed to make them act more asinine. Then they ruined Hurt by singing loud, off-key, and the wrong words at the wrong time. [insert eye roll] But before that, I felt like the crowd was good, had a good energy, better than night before.

    Hate how he teased us again with the first four from Fragile! I’m not sure I’ve ever seen The Becoming live before, but it sounded LOUD and fucking awesome! Highlight of the night for me. Plus saw Starfuckers for the first time since 2005 — major plus. La Mer was beautiful, too.

    Trent actually stopped after singing The Lovers and said “let me catch my breath,” which I’ve never heard him say before. It worried me a bit.
    This show was amazing.

    Did Trent play the sax? He pulled it out but I'm not sure he ever played it (I was in the balcony)

    The Becoming was fucking insane, Robin killed it with his bluesy strumming.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    239
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by In Arms of Undertow View Post
    Did Trent play the sax? He pulled it out but I'm not sure he ever played it (I was in the balcony)
    I don't actually recall 100% for sure now, but I would think so, since they played Over and Out that night...

Posting Permissions