Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

2018.11.19 Mexico City, Mexico @ El Plaza Condesa

Another day in Mexico City.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Another day in Mexico City.
    Not just "another day", it was a really special day for me!

I was already dying from the Corona Capital show (i did attend the whole festival) and at one point i almost fell asleep before going to El Plaza Condesa, but luckly i got on my feet and took lots of drugs to attend the show, lol...

The Plaza setlist was more "fan oriented", i'm glad that this time he used "The Fireman" to start the show and i really wanted to hear "Branches / Bones".
    I was surprised to hear "Even Deeper", that sure was a highlight and i loved the interpretation of "Over and Out"; i don't think he has played it much on the tour, hasn't he?

Only two complaints: No, "And all that could have been" and that ugly event poster...
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 11-20-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    i loved the interpretation of "Over and Out"; i don't think he has played it much on the tour, hasn't he?
    Didn't attend as i am in Texas, but I do enjoy reading these. Over and Out has one of the semi common songs on this tour. It's been played 11 times thus far.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Didn't attend as i am in Texas, but I do enjoy reading these. Over and Out has one of the semi common songs on this tour. It's been played 11 times thus far.
    Ok, i thought the "common" Bad witch songs were "God break down the door" and "Ahead of Ourselves", either way i'm glad i heard "Over and Out".

I also forgot to point out that they didn't play "Closer" and i didn't miss it one bit...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    For me was an amazing show, hearing for first time Sin, Hapiness, Sanctified again, blowed my mind. Added to the Q&A session and having the band in front of me, what else could I asked for?.

By the way they gave us a poster and avinyl signed by the entire band. FFS!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Amazing show, the band was in a very good mood, my favorite songs from the concert were Sin!!!!!!!!!!!! Reptile, The day the world went away, even deeper, and the combo Help me/Happiness, This isn't the place and over and out were the surprises, they are fantastic, I like the place and the idea of an intimate show from the band.
    I really wanted to listen And all that could have been, La mer , Find my way, Somehing I can never have and In this twilight, maybe a little longer the show, but the show was Amazing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Last edited by Vrolok1; 11-21-2018 at 08:22 PM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    explanation/backstory please @Vrolok1