Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 2018.11.18 Mexico City, Mexico @ Corona Capital

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,724
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    2018.11.18 Mexico City, Mexico @ Corona Capital

    Ready for setlists!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    5,159
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Well i think most of you already saw the setlist and that sweet poster:



    I attended both the Corona Capital and El Plaza shows and i'm happy i did since i got both experiences of and arena and a tiny venue.

    Corona's show was more of a "crowd pleaser", but it worked better for a large arena, i'm just so happy i got to hear "The Perfect Drug" live and i almost pissed when he opened with "Mr. Self Destruct"!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    At the beginning I was so fucking pissed , to many fucking people who doesnt care the band, I felt anxiety but the music saved me once more time, when they played Shit Mirror, Ahead, Starfuckers, burn, gave up, Head like a Hole I just closed my eyes and start to singing with all my fucking heart, is like I was fighting with all my fucking demons of my past.
    Other highlights were closer, the perfect drug, I'm afraid of americans

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bayonne Leave It Alone
    Posts
    3,640
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AThousandDaysBefore View Post
    At the beginning I was so fucking pissed , to many fucking people who doesnt care the band
    Festival crowds can suck this way (apparently the world over), especially at a festival where NIN stick out a bit like a sore thumb like this one.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    People were screaming at us because of the fact we were recording stuff to our cellphones.
    It was a wild fucking night, and at least from the place I was, people started screaming and jumping from the first hit of Mr. Self Destruct.
    Also, I don't know how to add stuff to NINwiki, but Technically, Missing was played over the speakers before starting, and fireworks were thrown on Hurt (again).
    And as another aside, people messed up the "don't you" part in starfuckers, Trent stared a second and instead of "fuck you" it was a "The fuck?!... youuuu"
    Best night of my whole damn life.
    Last edited by Frolick Shiawase; 11-24-2018 at 07:38 PM. Reason: typoes.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    5,159
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolick Shiawase View Post
    People were screaming at us because of the fact we were recording stuff to our cellphones.
    It was a wild fucking night, and at least from the place I was, people started screaming and jumping from the first hit of Mr. Self Destruct.
    Also, I don't know how to add stuff to NINwiki, but Technically, Missing was played over the speakers before starting, and fireworks were thrown on Hurt (again).
    And as another aside, people messed up the "don't you" part in starfuckers, Trent stared a second and instead of "fuck you" it was a "The fuck?!... youuuu"
    Best night of my whole damn life.
    I heard the fireworks noise, but i didn't see a damn thing in the sky...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I heard the fireworks noise, but i didn't see a damn thing in the sky...
    It was to the back, left side. A tree may have blocked your view.

    I was just in front of the tech booth.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    5,159
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolick Shiawase View Post
    It was to the back, left side. A tree may have blocked your view.

    I was just in front of the tech booth.
    I was on the right side, maybe that's why i didn't saw it...
    Still what a great show, love this band to death!

Posting Permissions