Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Bird Box

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Hrmm, I didn't realize Netflix had a record label.
    Do they? It looks like all of their releases share a catalog number between them and an actual label.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    OMG! We're one day into spring and we still don't have the expanded edition! Trent & Atticus lied to us!

Sorry.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Not sure if I said this yet, I listen to a lot of of scores from a lot of artists, including TR/AR.

I've been listening to Bird Box OST for a couple months now, and I have listened dozens of times with quality headphones.

Bird Box is spectacular and I can't get enough. I love the slow progression, I can feel what is happening and it is very emotional and descriptive. I think every single measure is unique from one another, it's fascinating.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    FOR THOSE INTERESTED, WE WILL BE RELEASING A MORE EXPANSIVE (READ: MORE SELF-INDULGENT) PHYSICAL-ONLY OFFERING THIS SPRING THAT WILL CONTAIN AN ADDITIONAL HOUR OF MUSIC AND ARTWORK THAT COLORS FURTHER OUTSIDE THE LINES… ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!LOTS COMING IN 2019,

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Summer doesn't officially start until June 20, so they technically still have 7 weeks. But come on, we all know to take these things with a grain of salt, right?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    American seasons are weird. Here where I live, Spring is officially from March 1 till May 31.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    American seasons are weird. Here where I live, Spring is officially from March 1 till May 31.
    Here in MN, we're still having blizzards and getting a foot of snow in one day in March and April. So yes, they are weird.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    The seasons have nothing to do with America. It's entirely based on the equinox and solstice, which has to do with the angle of the equator compared to the sun. If anyone's doing seasons weird, it's your country!