Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 12/15 final LA show WOW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

12/15 final LA show WOW

Was at the gig last night and got my head blown off! Trent & co. were spectacular, and as usual was nice to reconnect with everyone, band and crew.

Of course I miss playing with NIN, but in lieu of that all I need is to witness their brilliance from time to time!

Hope everyone here is very well!

Justin

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Sweet! Definitely have fond memories of the lineup when you were touring with the band. Glad you still keep an eye on things and enjoy the music. All the best man!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmj View Post
    Was at the gig last night and got my head blown off! Trent & co. were spectacular, and as usual was nice to reconnect with everyone, band and crew.

Of course I miss playing with NIN, but in lieu of that all I need is to witness their brilliance from time to time!

Justin
    As much as I love the current lineup, I still miss seeing you on stage with them. Hope to catch you out with somebody again soon!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmj View Post

Justin
    I miss you touring with NIN and Beck!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Awww, I miss you out there! Hope all is well!

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Thanks for stopping in, JMJ! Hard to believe the Lights in the Sky shows were 10 years ago, now...