Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2018.10.23 Detroit, MI @ Fox Theatre

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2018.10.23 Detroit, MI @ Fox Theatre

Detroit Night 2

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I had a blast. Better atmosphere around me than Nashville on top of a pleasantly aggressive setlist. Got gems I longed for from both NIN and JAMC. Three more shows to go and I am really looking forward to them, now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Another great set. Hard to pick a favorite of the 2 nights. Got to experience HIS, TPD, ATLITW, and all the bad witch stuff for the first time between both nights. It was great meeting up and hanging out with @halo eighteen !

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    What an incredible last two nights! The first definitely featured more of the early cathartic songs while the second had a lot more of the experimental and atmospheric stuff. It's not easy to say which one was superior; I think they complemented each other nicely. These were my 11th and 12th shows, and between the two there's 13 songs I'd never gotten before this tour. That's certainly not the only thing I look for in a show, but it's nice to still be able to be rather surprised by setlists. I'm still chasing some of the deeper cuts from TDS though. Maybe someday. It's probably a good thing I have work the next few days because Chicago is sounding mighty tempting right about now ha..

It was super awesome getting to meet you, @somewhat_ - Can't thank you enough again!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Does anyone know the name of the opener? It was two guys; one on drums, one playing keyboards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gladcarrot View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the opener? It was two guys; one on drums, one playing keyboards.
    Gabe Gurnsey