Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2018.10.10 Washington DC @ The Anthem

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2018.10.10 Washington DC @ The Anthem

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    That was a set. It was nice seeing them firing on all cylinders for the aggressive singles yesterday, but I'm here for the deep cuts.

The Perfect Drug is SO GOOD live. The bassy tracks were perfectly bassy.

Also: the crowd. You can tell this was 9:30 club territory. It's been a while since I've seen that much crowd surfing, and that goes for both shows.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So glad I saw both nights, though I can't pick which night I liked better. Night 1 was great since they played most of EP's 1 and 2, and there was enough choice Fragile tracks to make me happy. However, Night 2 was definitely a deep cuts show, with Find My Way being the only weak track in my opinion. And yeah, The Perfect Drug is amazing live, they could have ended the show right there and I would have been happy. The only thing I was really hoping to hear but didn't was Happiness In Slavery, but that's a minor quibble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone here was a 40 something, drunk and had a tight olive green T-shirt and leather pants with gold buttons up and down the leg sides, you were the worst.

You and all your drink-ass bros fucking with people who wanted no parts of your dumbass moshpit...

Awesome show otherwise!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    God, 2 and a half years too late but I still remember that dickhead. Out of the 4 shows I've been to this was the best. great set and great atmosphere in the crowd minus a few assholes. Really made a connection with a few folks during the becoming and sang together in front of robin a few rows back the whole set. Wonderful night. Kite Base and JMC were amazing too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There were definitely various douchebags in the mosh pit up front, but I found that pushing them back helped keep them at bay. Fight fire with fire, you know.