Thread: I Met Trent/The Band In Atlanta and Here Is My Story

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    so damn cool, fella!
    well deserved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    As I read through ninlive 's post I was thinking of what it would be like to meet the man behind so many memorable tracks and the rest of the band and really just speechless at the thought of it.

It was great the way you handled it all needninlive
    You should be proud of the way you represented the fanbase.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperpower View Post
    As I read through ninlive 's post I was thinking of what it would be like to meet the man behind so many memorable tracks and the rest of the band and really just speechless at the thought of it.

It was great the way you handled it all needninlive
    You should be proud of the way you represented the fanbase.
    I feel like if I ran into any of my favorite artists, actors, musicians etc I would be able to compose myself in front of them but if I ran into Trent it would be like too much and I'd be a babbling fool

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I feel like if I ran into any of my favorite artists, actors, musicians etc I would be able to compose myself in front of them but if I ran into Trent it would be like too much and I'd be a babbling fool
    Yeah...pretty sure that would be me as well which is just one of many reasons why we should/are all proud of how handled himself and whether he knew it or not he was representing all of us

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperpower View Post
    Yeah...pretty sure that would be me as well which is just one of many reasons why we should/are all proud of how handled himself and whether he knew it or not he was representing all of us
    Thank you. I definitely didn't want to look like a slouch! Haha!! The fanbase really made this happen, and I try to be respectful to anyone I meet.

TR is my hero, he was super nice and made it feel just like a normal conversation. Starting I fumbled a bit, but got on. Still can't believe it happened! I get to look at the framed picture whenever I am studying at my desk. I'll never forget it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I'm assuming you're the taller one with the glasses? I'm assuming that because if it was me, I would say "you're my brother and I love you, but I made the site, I stand next to Trent"

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I'm assuming you're the taller one with the glasses? I'm assuming that because if it was me, I would say "you're my brother and I love you, but I made the site, I stand next to Trent"
    That's correct. But I didn't care where I was. And actually, my brother is such a good dude he told me to stand next to TR.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That was a fantastic read man!! Awesomeeeee photo as well! Super happy for you!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Awesome story and experience. Good for you!!