Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brett Kavanaugh shitshow - ELECTION DAY IS NOVEMBER 6TH

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

The Brett Kavanaugh shitshow - ELECTION DAY IS NOVEMBER 6TH

Ok, I think this now deserves its own thread:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/brea...nst-kavanaugh/

In approximately 1982, I became the victim of one of these “gang” or “train” rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present. Shortly after the incident, I shared what had transpired with at least two other people. During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me. I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking.”

I'm really hoping this asshole isn't confirmed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    As long as the Republicans have control of Congress, and are doing everything in their power to push him in for obviously political reasons, the only way to stop him is if the Democrats find ways to convince enough Republicans to turn against him, since the GOP would rather continue putting party before country.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    The GOP can lose only one vote (Pence would cast the 51st to break the tie).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Complete Dec

DECLARATION OF JULIE SWETNICK

1, JULIE SWETNICK, declare as follows:

1 - My name is Julie Swetnick and I am a resident of Washington, D.C. I fully understand the seriousness of the statements contained within this declaration. I have personal knowledge of the information stated herein and if called to testify to the same would and could do so.

2 - I am a graduate of Gaithersburg High School in Gaithersburg, MD.

3 - I presently hold the following active clearances associated with working within the federal government: Public Trust - U.S. Department of Treasury (DOT), U.S. Mint (USM), Internal Revenue Service (IRS). I have also previously held the following inactive clearances: Secret - U.S.

4 - Department of State (DOS), U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and Public Trust - U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

5 - My prior employment includes working with (a) Vietnam War Commemoration (VWC), Joint Services Providers (JSP), U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) in Arlington, Virginia; (b) U.S. Mint, U.S. Department of Treasury; (c) U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS), U.S. Department of Treasury; (d) Government Affairs and Communications Department, D.C. Department of General Services (DGS), Government of the District of Columbia (DC.Gov); (e) Customs and Border Protection (CBP), U.S. Department of Homeland Security; and (d) the U.S. Department of State (DOS). I was also one of the first 100 women in the world to achieve a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineering Certification (MCSE).

6 - I first met Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh in approximately 1980-1981. I was introduced to them at a house party that I attended in the Washington, D.C. area. I observed Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh as extremely close friends during the early 1980s when I knew them and interacted with them. I would describe them as "joined at the hip" and I consistently saw them together in many social settings, There is no question in my mind that Mark Judge has significant information concerning the conduct of Brett Kavanaugh during the 1980s, especially as it relates to his actions toward women.

7 - Following that first introduction, I attended well over ten house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the years 1981-1983 where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present. These parties were a common occurrence in the area and occurred nearly every weekend during the school year. On numerous occasions at these parties, I witnessed Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh drink excessively and engage in highly inappropriate conduct, including being overly aggressive with girls and not taking "No" for an answer. This conduct included the fondling and grabbing of girls without their consent.

8 - I observed Brett Kavanaugh drink excessively at many of these parties and engage in abusive and physically aggressive behavior toward girls, including pressing girls against him without their consent, "grinding" against girls, and attempting to remove or shift girls' clothing to expose private body parts. I likewise observed him be verbally abusive towards girls by making crude sexual comments to them that were designed to demean, humiliate and embarrass them. I often witnessed Brett Kavanaugh speak in a demeaning manner about girls in general as well as specific girls by name. I also witnessed Brett Kavanaugh behave as a "mean drunk" on many occasions at these parties.

9 - I have been told by other women that this conduct also occurred during the Summer months in Ocean City, Maryland on numerous occasions. I also witnessed such conduct on one occasion in Ocean City, Maryland during "Beach Week."

10 - I have reviewed Brett Kavanaugh's recent claim on Fox News regarding his alleged "innocence" during his high school years and lack of sexual activity. This claim is absolutely false and a lie. I witnessed Brett Kavanaugh consistently engage in excessive drinking and inappropriate contact of a sexual nature with women during the early 1980s.

11 - During the years 1981-82, I became aware of efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to "spike" the "punch" at house parties I attended with drugs and/or grain alcohol so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say "No." This caused me to make an effort to purposely avoid the "punch" at these parties. I witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to "target" particular girls so they could be taken advantage of; it was usually a girl that was especially vulnerable because she was alone at the party or shy.

12 - I also witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to cause girls to become inebriated and disoriented so they could then be "gang raped" in a side room or bedroom by a "train" of numerous boys. I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their "turn" with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh.

13 - In approximately 1982, I became the victim of one of these "gang" or "train" rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present. Shortly after the incident, I shared what had transpired with at least two other people. During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me. I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking.

14 - I am aware of other witnesses that can attest to the truthfulness of each of the statements above.

I declare, under penalty of perjury and under the laws of the United States of America, that the foregoing is true and correct. I have executed this declaration on September 25, 2018.

Julie Swetnick

ref: https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/...843136/photo/2
    HOLY SHIT!....Not that it should be more or less scrutinized or taken seriously than any claim, but this is a senior U.S. official that has ongoing/has had security clearances in dozens of federal departmental institutions, including Dept. of HLS, State Dept., Dept. of Treasury. Her risk of perjury and threat to career is too great in sworm affidavit and declaration to make such claims off the fucking whim.

GOP must shut this shitshow down ASAP and call FBI Investigation. BTW, fuck them for not already doing so!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Jesus Christ....this is horrifying.

If nothing else this nomination is absolute, undeniable proof that authorities do not protect women in the USA. Not that it wasn't already clear, but all the people who say "why not go to the police" or who think that law and order actually protect women might want to look at this and say "oh yeah, we've got a serial gang rapist on the supreme court, maybe our legal system isn't the moral protector we used to think it was".

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The is a full on escalation simply due to the following: If the Senate tries to push Kavanaugh through without further investigation now, they're going to have a stampede of federal employees with clearances coming out in protest, not just your average citizen off the street, based on their own rights to implicate another federal employee in sworn affidavit, declaration and testimony.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    will be interesting to see how this play's out tomorrow, especially, given his past with ken star, and how basically he dealt and felt about Clinton, he's a full on partisan hack.I've known many a privileged frat bro dick there concepts and views of women. i find it strange from day one how he's been presented as a boy scout family man. I believe they knew about his past from day one. there's also the fact of unreleased records from the bush administration. Mitch even said he would have trouble getting confirmed. i still feel he was solely selected for his views on unlimited presidential powers. and that the whole Russia investigation. may end up in the supreme court. he has been very right his whole carrear. even going so far as to spend 15 million on confirmation adds. not only women's rights but corporate donations gay rights and a slew of other things like citizens united, that would be horrible for are democracy as a whole if he were to get a life tune appointment.
    -louie

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    And now there's a fourth accusation:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...anaugh-n913581

According to an anonymous complaint sent to Republican Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado, Kavanaugh physically assaulted a woman he socialized with in the Washington, D.C., area in 1998 while he was inebriated.

The sender of the complaint described an evening involving her own daughter, Kavanaugh and several friends in 1998.

“When they left the bar (under the influence of alcohol) they were all shocked when Brett Kavanaugh, shoved her friend up against the wall very aggressively and sexually.”

There were at least four witnesses including my daughter.” The writer of the letter provided no names but said the alleged victim was still traumatized and had decided to remain anonymous herself.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    These "Judicial Crisis Network" ads running on every news channel in support of Kavanaugh is abhorrent and disgusting. Kavanaugh is a nominee to be appointed to the Supreme Court of the United States and is justifiably being scrutinized due serious allegations. This is not a political campaign for God's sake. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Make that 5 now since this was a time sensitive title that wasn't aware of the 1998 incident:

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...cuser-maryland

"The letter came after additional allegations against him surfaced this weekend, from his time in college and in high school. Government investigators confirmed Monday they’re aware of a potential second sexual assault complaint in the county against former Georgetown Prep student and Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh.
    While investigators weren’t specific and spoke on background, they said they are looking at allegations made against Kavanaugh during his senior year in high school after an anonymous witness voluntarily came forward to speak with them this weekend."

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    any other job if four people came forward you would at the very least say let's slow our role and look into this guy. they want no background investigation. republican's have gotten a female prosecutor to question ford. a lot of things are playing out and corroborated. look i guess mexican's are drug dealers and rapist supeme court justices. no prob
    -louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    i'll probably watch this even though it will be horribly stacked my guess is they won'y let her speak talk over her answers paint her as a slut, will at least be entertaining.
    -louie

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Watching Dr. Ford now.

Seriously, fuck Bret Kavanaugh. What a pig.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Jesus Christ....this is horrifying.

If nothing else this nomination is absolute, undeniable proof that authorities do not protect women in the USA. Not that it wasn't already clear, but all the people who say "why not go to the police" or who think that law and order actually protect women might want to look at this and say "oh yeah, we've got a serial gang rapist on the supreme court, maybe our legal system isn't the moral protector we used to think it was".
    For further "why not go to the police" information, read this (if you can stomach it)

https://www.facebook.com/coreybennet...17989722315514

This is gut-wrenching. This is shameful on every level. Sadly...this is America.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Zero percent chance Dr. Ford is lying. Zero. Percent.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Multiple NYT, CNN, NBC reporters tweeting out that they're being bombarded with texts from GOP 'sources' saying it's basically over.

Last edited by october_midnight; 09-27-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I've been reading live blogs but just had a chance to watch the clip between Leahy and Ford regarding the laughter. I had to go into the back and deal with that before coming back out. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

UGH. GROSS. I'm gonna barf.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    very credible, the only thing they have fear of flying? don't forget this will not be the first time kav had lied before congress
    -louie

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    My own mother - a liberal Democrat and an all-around great woman - just told me that "17 year old boys are idiots and drunk" and that "the focus should be on his legal history and his rulings, not what he did when he was a kid."

I very nearly cried when she told me that. It felt like I was talking to a stranger. I explained very calmly the numerous reasons I disagreed with everything she said, but didn't press it further for fear of potentially damaging our relationship. I'm just honestly in a bit of a state of shock over this.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Graham threatens Democrats: "You better watch out for your nominees"

Wow. Graham's conscience expired when John McCain left this world. He is 100% horrible.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post

Wow. Graham's conscience expired when John McCain left this world. He is 100% horrible.
    I said the exact same thing to a friend of mine about 25 minutes ago. Don't sleep on this:

He's a fucking ghoul.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    She managed to come off as credible, despite all of their attempts to discredit her. She's well educated, honest, and came prepared for every argument that they might have thrown at her, and handled it all flawlessly.

It's a shame that a victim being flawless is the standard that is necessary to make a woman credible while she's making an accusation of sexual assault against a white man.

But that said, thank god for Dr Ford. She's got more courage, strength and poise in her left pinky than I have in my entire body.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post

agree haven't they already done as much damage as possible
    -louie

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Graham: blah blah blah...*rant* blame the Democrats for making this political and consipiring to not have an FBI investigation in August to interfere with Mid Term Elections now.

Can we have an investigation now?

Graham: No. blah blah Democrats make this political and made victims of both Kavanaugh and Ford. I still don't know who paid for the polygraph.

Shut the fuck up, you spineless Trump-sucking goon.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    important to remember this is not the only stain on kav, just the latest, there was also perjury charges for his appointment to the lower court, as well as financial issues with baseball tickets that we never explained or addressed 65k in charges which he took out loans to pay off to which he peplied, me and my friends like baseball. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ckets/565022/a
    -louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 09-27-2018 at 02:10 PM. Reason: added link

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Watching him now..."The Democrats, Hillary, my mommy was a lawyer, my good name, my family...woe is me." Go fuck yourself, Kavanaugh.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Yeah...seems like he's trying to put on a show

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Even if he didn't do what he's accused of, something is really off about this guy

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I'm not a rapist because I have plenty of friends who were girls! And I have a calendar and I went to a Catholic school! And I'm a very important person who did very important stuff!

I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky
    Bill Clinton, 1998.