Thread: Watchmen (2019)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    ...and then I come out looking like the bad guy...
    You come out looking like the bad guy because you spend the majority of your time here shitting on one thing or another. It's boring and repetitive, and you only do it to get on everyone's nerves. Find a new hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    You made a comment a few weeks ago on how you "steal" all of Trents music and everyone let it slide.
    I said I steal what's not made available for purchase digitally, and nine times out of ten it's actually a trade than outright stealing it. Also, like most people here I'm sure, I've legally bought 90% of the music that he's put out, either through the official site or other online retailers. That said, I'm not made of money, and anyone who says they haven't downloaded/torrented/etc. something Trent worked on at one time or another is a liar. I guarantee half the members here would have never become fans if they hadn't pirated some of his music. I don't do it with any sort of pride though. It's a matter of what's available and how. If everything was available for purchase in the formats I use, I'd have no problem buying them. I'm not going to plop down a hundred bucks for a rare vinyl single with an obscure remix on it though.

And to keep this on topic, I bought the digital versions of all three Watchmen soundtracks legally.
    Last edited by BRoswell; 01-01-2020 at 05:56 PM.