Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1232

Thread: Watchmen (2019)

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    The EGO has landed!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    If you want to catch their acceptance speech, check at 32:03.
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 09-17-2020 at 07:52 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You get me closer to EGOT

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    If you want to catch their acceptance speech, check at 32:03.
    This one starts at that time:
    Last edited by NIN64; 09-17-2020 at 08:44 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Dammit, Atticus never shuts up as usual!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Imagine how weird it is though, making a speech about an award you don’t know you’ve won?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Fuck yeah boys. I'm so happy that the artist I decided was my favorite when was 15 ended up being this absolute trailblazer in so many diverse ways 25 years later.

Time to head back into your cave & try developing the Year Zero musical again gentlemen.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Dammit, Atticus never shuts up as usual!
    Feel bad for the guy. Seemed like he wanted to get a word in but Trent was just yapping away.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Feel bad for the guy. Seemed like he wanted to get a word in but Trent was just yapping away.
    I get the feeling that he almost prefers to let Trent speak for the both of them in some situations or is at least okay with it. He'll speak up occasionally in interviews, but I think he's got some social anxiety when it comes to public speaking and Trent is well-versed in it and used to it.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I get the feeling that he almost prefers to let Trent speak for the both of them in some situations or is at least okay with it. He'll speak up occasionally in interviews, but I think he's got some social anxiety when it comes to public speaking and Trent is well-versed in it and used to it.
    These acceptance speeches are all pre recorded though, it’s not off the cuff so I’m sure if Atticus wanted to talk he would have,
    . I’ve noticed Atticus really blossoming in interviews lately though, he’s definitely opening up. I’m sure I’ve read he has pre show nerves and sickness lasting more than an hour

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    First comment on /r/television about this cracked me up

"I don't have much to say that everyone else won't cover, so let this be known: Trent Reznor's name spelt backwards is Ron Zertnert."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just finished that great Rolling Stone interview. All I have to say is LONG LIVE LUBE MAN!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I don't know if this has been shared (and I'm not going to go searching...) but I remember it being a fuss that digital downloads where not exactly provided on these. Vol. 1 was with Amazon but not Vol. 2 or 3 if you ordered the vinyl's from Amazon. I was in my Amazon music library just minutes ago and Watchmen Vol. 3 digital files where in there. So if you got Vol. 3 from Amazon and are looking for a digital DL check if Amazon is giving them to you. I just need Amazon to put up the files for Vol. 2.

If this has been known for a while, oh well, I hope maybe this help someone who missed that message.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 09-23-2020 at 12:57 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    I don't know if this has been shared (and I'm not going to go searching...) but I remember it being a fuss that digital downloads where not exactly provided on these. Vol. 1 was with Amazon but not Vol. 2 or 3 if you order the vinyl's from Amazon. I was in my Amazon music library just minutes ago and Watchmen Vol. 3 digital files where in there. So if you got Vol. 3 from Amazon and are looking for a digital DL check if Amazon is giving them to you. I just need Amazon to put up the files for Vol. 2.

If this has been known for a while, oh well, I hope maybe this help someone who missed that message.
    Amazon music on prime or on amazon account?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    We have an Amazon Prime Account and When I go to Amazon Under "Your Account" > "Your Amazon Music Library" it opens to {music dot amazon dot com}. Then go under Library. I'm not a big Amazon user so forgive my ignorance of the platforms ins and outs.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Not on Prime, just your standard music library. Account -> Your Music Library -> Purchased. Like nmitchell said, right now only Vol. 1 and 3 are there, for some reason.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    I don't know if this has been shared (and I'm not going to go searching...) but I remember it being a fuss that digital downloads where not exactly provided on these. Vol. 1 was with Amazon but not Vol. 2 or 3 if you order the vinyl's from Amazon. I was in my Amazon music library just minutes ago and Watchmen Vol. 3 digital files where in there. So if you got Vol. 3 from Amazon and are looking for a digital DL check if Amazon is giving them to you. I just need Amazon to put up the files for Vol. 2.

Thank you! Volume 1 was put up a while ago and I gave people on this thread a heads up about it back then, but I had no idea they had finally uploaded another Volume. Excellent! Hopefully Volume 2 makes it there eventually.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    Not on Prime, just your standard music library. Account -> Your Music Library -> Purchased. Like nmitchell said, right now only Vol. 1 and 3 are there, for some reason.
    I guess I’ll have to do this on a computer cause on my phone it opens amazon music app and don’t see anything to do with purchases.

this from Amazon.com or .ca?
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 09-24-2020 at 05:05 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    41 pages seems like an awful lot of pages to scroll through for an answer, so I’ll post my question here and hope that it doesn’t upset the apple cart too much;

Does anybody know if there is a digital version of the vinyl(s) available? I haven’t had much luck in my searches.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muad'nin View Post
    41 pages seems like an awful lot of pages to scroll through for an answer, so I’ll post my question here and hope that it doesn’t upset the apple cart too much;

Does anybody know if there is a digital version of the vinyl(s) available? I haven’t had much luck in my searches.

https://store.acousticsounds.com/d/1...24Bit_Download

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muad'nin View Post

if you're talking about a digital download included with the vinyl, then no, it doesn't exist. all 3 volumes of the score are streaming and available for purchase (for 24-bit FLAC, check AcousticSounds), but you won't find a copy of the vinyl-only track LET HIM RIDE unless it's a vinyl rip someone's made.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Can someone generate fingerprint checksum files for their original unaltered AcousticSounds FLAC complete volumes? I need to check the files I purchased. Thanks.

Also are the vinyl tracks different in any way for Vol 1 and 2 in contrast to the digital release? Crossfades, etc?
    Last edited by FineFinchTails; 01-08-2021 at 09:39 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Never Surrender is so good, the guitar reminds me heaps of Driver Down

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    And while I'm at it, Owl Hunts Rat sounds like a crazy extension of Ghost IV 33

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So I meant to share this a while ago but it slipped my mind. I arranged a playlist of various songs from Watchmen, with the original intent of trying to piece together the faster / harder songs to resemble some sort of NIN record. What I arranged is more or less that but I attempted to tell a story with the titles, loosely around 2020 and its maddening spiral. Hopefully, you like it!

A Loud Ending

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Does anyone have the Hi-Res 24-48 FLAC files that were available for sale through a few sites a while back? They're no longer for sale, and I'm still in need of Volume 2. Shoot me a PM, willing to trade some files for it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was today years old when I noticed the track "No Rythm" from volume 3 is actually the melody from Careless Whisper and the title is taken from the lyrics!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did Let Him Ride ever get any kind of digital release (official or unofficial)?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear78 View Post
    Official, no, not to my knowledge. Unofficial, as in vinyl rip, yes.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear78 View Post
    There's a vinyl rip out there that's so good that it might as well be. There's a cross-fade between it and the track before it and I added the beginning of the vinyl rip to the end of the previous track so that it works, and you can't tell when the digital track ends and the vinyl track starts.