Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Watchmen (2019)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Fingerprints was a little out of the way when I lived in California, but it was cool enough to warrant a visit once a month.

I would have preferred this to sit for a few weeks before a die-hard fan accidentally stumbled across it, but it's still fucking awesome how much fun they're having!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tonight's episode was decent. Not as good as the first couple but def sets some things up. A few new pieces of music.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Kraw reposted this on IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4srhDHB...=16jxi3jhl6xu0

One of those sigs looks Trentesque.

Attachment 511

Fingerprints is in Long Beach CA.
    Based on the signed Bad Witch postcard I have, im pretty sure the bottom right is Trent and the middle right is Atticus.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Based on the signed Bad Witch postcard I have, im pretty sure the bottom right is Trent and the middle right is Atticus.
    Bottom right looks like Mariqueen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Really enjoying the soundtrack and show. I was able to purchase MP3 files that certainly sound limiting. Does anyone know if they will be releasing it 24 bit, loss or FLAC? Surprised there are not many download options out there.
    Thanks for any info!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sigh...when I lived in CA, I lived in Long Beach...literally around the corner from Fingerprints. Used to go there all the time.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Kraw reposted this on IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4srhDHB...=16jxi3jhl6xu0

One of those sigs looks Trentesque.

Attachment 511

Fingerprints is in Long Beach CA.
    FYI sold out. Store IG said they'd update if more are available.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glennobrgdo View Post
    Really enjoying the soundtrack and show. I was able to purchase MP3 files that certainly sound limiting. Does anyone know if they will be releasing it 24 bit, loss or FLAC? Surprised there are not many download options out there.
    Thanks for any info!
    Yes. Link in my last post on the previous page.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Has anyone's Target order actually shipped? I'm starting to get worried my order is going to just remain in backorder status until they eventually cancel it and I'm SOL. Seems like they may have severely under-pressed this.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    The one on the left is Trent. Look at the R and N.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Has anyone's Target order actually shipped? I'm starting to get worried my order is going to just remain in backorder status until they eventually cancel it and I'm SOL. Seems like they may have severely under-pressed this.
    I'm positive they will press more as they start pressing two and three. Hopefully they learn and p4ss more of two and three while they're at it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It’s shipped from the UK NIN store!

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    yeah, mine shipped last week!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I got my first volume a few days ago. Arrived in fairly good shape too, which was a relief because I've never ordered vinyl from Target before and didn't know what state it would show up in. Sounds great as well.

The tricky part about getting these is that you aren't just competing with NIN fans for the records, but also with Watchmen fans who tend to be REALLY into the Watchmen universe and also buy everything related to it. I have a couple friends who are big into the comic/movie/show etc. They are damn near as fanatical about it as I am NIN. Combine that with the fact that it's on HBO and being really well received and well...you got a lot of people who are gonna try and grab these.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Mine is scheduled to arrive on Thursday so it does seem they are shipping them out.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Mine is scheduled to arrive on Thursday so it does seem they are shipping them out.
    Damn, mine still says Backordered. When did you order yours? I ordered mine on Oct 29. Wonder if maybe I was too late.