Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1232

Thread: Watchmen (2019)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Or was I disappointed that the DAT tape was unlistenable and it seemed like a good time to release it conjunctively? Plus I hadn't done anything for the 10th year of the site because I have been so busy.
    Wow, so the 14:22 of garbage was the only thing on that tape? That is hugely disappointing if true (the KROQ performance sounds fantastic).

It really feels like there's got to be something hidden in there. Otherwise, I question why TR went to this much trouble.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Or was I disappointed that the DAT tape was unlistenable and it seemed like a good time to release it conjunctively? Plus I hadn't done anything for the 10th year of the site because I have been so busy.

I was given 5 posters to give away with it as well from Saigon. Next week some time.

@ninlive, TNIN Saigon Posters?!? Holly shit that's awesome! I missed those when I was at that show soooo far back! I missed the end of the show back then because my EDS was having problems and stopped working after like the second or third song in their set so I had to leave. I just figured I would catch TNIN another time but we all know what happened at the end of this show and I missed it! Now at least I can hear what I missed back then, thank you.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 01-01-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Using Audition, zooming in at 8:25 to 8:27, you can see a squid in the spectrograph. From there, I can see a lot of either squid stuff and rorschach stuff.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    Wow, so the 14:22 of garbage was the only thing on that tape? That is hugely disappointing if true (the KROQ performance sounds fantastic).

It really feels like there's got to be something hidden in there. Otherwise, I question why TR went to this much trouble.
    Odd, right? Especially on a 90M DAT tape (that's over 3h12m of tape). But again, why with the dirt then as well? We'll never know.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    The fact there are some people already obsessing over 15 minutes of garbled noise and studying every second of it thinking it is going to be some hidden secret message is the gift that keeps on giving for Trent. I truly think he has graduated into Maynard levels of trolling his fanbase lmfao

I could give a fuck about 15 mins of noise. I am stoked to hear a perfect SBD of KROQ 05

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    The fact there are some people already obsessing over 15 minutes of garbled noise and studying every second of it thinking it is going to be some hidden secret message is the gift that keeps on giving for Trent.
    Hey, hi, can you stop being a dickhead for one second and let people have their fun? KTHXBYE.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Using Audition, zooming in at 8:25 to 8:27, you can see a squid in the spectrograph. From there, I can see a lot of either squid stuff and rorschach stuff.
    Nice, keep digging. With what's coming from Watchmen it makes me realize the influence it had on Year Zero.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Hey, hi, can you stop being a dickhead for one second and let people have their fun? KTHXBYE.
    I hope he gets off the Path of Bill he’s on, cuz I’ll miss his increasingly scarce non-shitposts

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Can you stop quoting and commenting on every single post I make? You used to do this all the time to "Bill Pulsipher". You make your little snide remarks and dispute every single post I make to try to bait me into a fight and then I come out looking like the bad guy and get lectured by the powers that be. You're graduating into Lifetime movie stalker terrain. I don't need your little "insights" or "commentary" on every single post I make dude. You made a comment a few weeks ago on how you "steal" all of Trents music and everyone let it slide. You made some low rent offensive joke about "Chris Cornells corpse" last month and everyone let it slide. I didn't even say anything about your disgraceful Cornell comment that should have gotten you banned but now I gotta get lectured by you on everything I post? Ignore my posts and I will do the same to yours from now on. K THX BYE #byefelicia #sorrynotsorry #stopstealingTrentsmusic
    Last edited by Helpmeiaminhell (is now in hell); 01-01-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    ...and then I come out looking like the bad guy...
    You come out looking like the bad guy because you spend the majority of your time here shitting on one thing or another. It's boring and repetitive, and you only do it to get on everyone's nerves. Find a new hobby.

You made a comment a few weeks ago on how you "steal" all of Trents music and everyone let it slide.
    I said I steal what's not made available for purchase digitally, and nine times out of ten it's actually a trade than outright stealing it. Also, like most people here I'm sure, I've legally bought 90% of the music that he's put out, either through the official site or other online retailers. That said, I'm not made of money, and anyone who says they haven't downloaded/torrented/etc. something Trent worked on at one time or another is a liar. I guarantee half the members here would have never become fans if they hadn't pirated some of his music. I don't do it with any sort of pride though. It's a matter of what's available and how. If everything was available for purchase in the formats I use, I'd have no problem buying them. I'm not going to plop down a hundred bucks for a rare vinyl single with an obscure remix on it though.

And to keep this on topic, I bought the digital versions of all three Watchmen soundtracks legally.
    Last edited by BRoswell; 01-01-2020 at 05:56 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Can you stop quoting and commenting on every single post I make? You used to do this all the time to "Bill Pulsipher". You make your little snide remarks and dispute every single post I make to try to bait me into a fight and then I come out looking like the bad guy and get lectured by the powers that be. You're graduating into Lifetime movie stalker terrain. I don't need your little "insights" or "commentary" on every single post I make dude. You made a comment a few weeks ago on how you "steal" all of Trents music and everyone let it slide. You made some low rent offensive joke about "Chris Cornells corpse" last month and everyone let it slide. I didn't even say anything about your disgraceful Cornell comment that should have gotten you banned but now I gotta get lectured by you on everything I post? Ignore my posts and I will do the same to yours from now on. K THX BYE #byefelicia #sorrynotsorry #stopstealingTrentsmusic
    You might want to get away from that keyboard and let people just talk about Watchmen stuff.

Enjoy the new decade, free of useless online concerns.

Rejoice, Trent just made his first harsh noise album !
    Last edited by StockAvuryah; 01-01-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    If anything, I find the whole "alternative history" thing with Peter Christopherson to be not just another silly joke, but also a touching tribute from Trent. I'm sure he wishes Peter was still with us (and I do, too). Maybe he's still alive in the Twinpeatchmenverse...

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Watchmen (2019)

Enough with the bickering. This post is uncalled for. You don’t agree with his opinion. It’s no reason to call him a dickhead. Block him. Back on topic.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    If anything, I find the whole "alternative history" thing with Peter Christopherson to be not just another silly joke, but also a touching tribute from Trent. I'm sure he wishes Peter was still with us (and I do, too). Maybe he's still alive in the Twinpeatchmenverse...
    Both him and John Balance are alive in the watchmen timeline. They have an astral ayahuasca retreat in vietnam as one does.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    May I say I'm still very confused about it, if there's a NIN source about the file or not ?.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    May I say I'm still very confused about it, if there's a NIN source about the file or not ?.
    Don't be, the writing on the letter that accompanied the DAT is TR's.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    Both him and John Balance are alive in the watchmen timeline. They have an astral ayahuasca retreat in vietnam as one does.
    If this was an attempt to get me to plunge right the fuck back into Coil's extensive discography then congratulations DJ Troy W. Rezznik

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    If this was an attempt to get me to plunge right the fuck back into Coil's extensive discography then congratulations DJ Troy W. Rezznik
    I don't know when you last looked, but if it was before the T-ARCH CDs were issued, godspeed.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    I don't know when you last looked, but if it was before the T-ARCH CDs were issued, godspeed.
    Archive dot org's a beautiful thing, innit?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    A person over on reddit made some digital booklets... check it out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comment...ital_booklets/
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 01-02-2020 at 03:53 PM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    a person over on reddit made some digital booklets... Check it out.

bless this human

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    It bugs me that we still don't have high-resolution images for the cover of volume 2 & 3, so this at least gives me a high-res scan of the cover for vol. 3.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    A person over on reddit made some digital booklets... check it out.

Hopefully he does Volume 2

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Hopefully he does Volume 2
    That's his plan... He says he's waiting to receive the record... He also said registration here on ETS is closed and would have posted it here as well himself. Why is joining ETS closed?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Why is joining ETS closed?
    Might have been toggled off after that string of spam a few months ago. Just a guess, though.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Might have been toggled off after that string of spam a few months ago. Just a guess, though.
    I thought it was because we were the Chosen...

Boo.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    I thought it was because we were the Chosen...

Boo.
    It isn’t not that...

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    April 28, 1995, Saigon, Vietnam, Urban Outfitters Amphitheater
    05:40 you can hear intro from Coil album that was meant to be relased on nothing label.

nice detail there Trent!
    also nice - a word bout The KLF