Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen (2019)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @kraw if you're still here, could you explain why the volume 2 & 3 artwork of watchmen is still not available on retail sites such as amazon?
    I'd love to get a hi-res or at least 1500px cover for volumes 2 and 3 as well. If anybody else here got something better than 600px files from genius, please share!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    I just got a shipping notification for vol. 3 this morning

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Picked up Vol. 2 today at Barnes and Noble. It was filed under ‘A’ for American Hero Story. LOL

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I guess I was on Santa's super-nice list. Yesterday, UPS said my Target vol.2 wouldn't deliver until the 26th. Spent the afternoon with in-laws & came home well into the evening only to discover they delivered my vinyl at 1:20p today! Thankfully it wasn't a hot or rainy day.

So, I'm 3/3 from Target with a $10 gift card apology for the delay. The outer sleeves are pristine, but the all 3 inner sleeves have seam splits. Regardless, I'll probably hit up Target for vinyl one more time to burn that gift card.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofgod View Post
    Picked up Vol. 2 today at Barnes and Noble. It was filed under ‘A’ for American Hero Story. LOL
    This is a good tip for vols 1 and 2. Remember to ask and search for sons of pale horse / American hero story.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I guess I was on Santa's super-nice list. Yesterday, UPS said my Target vol.2 wouldn't deliver until the 26th. Spent the afternoon with in-laws & came home well into the evening only to discover they delivered my vinyl at 1:20p today!
    Same here...vol 2 a day early! Our longstanding national nightmare is over. And to all a goodnight!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I ordered all three from Amazon the day they were announced. One and two came on time, but three has been delayed until next week. I’m patient and all, but I’d be lying if I said I’m not getting anxious about reading the essay and everything. I know there are people that uploaded it, but I’m holding out until I have it in my hands, you know?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Did anyone save the high-res "Artwork Missing" image from Amazon's vol.1? They now have a nice version of the album cover (hopefully 2 & 3 will show up soon) but I'd like to have the teaser for reference (and to match 2 & 3).

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Did anyone save the high-res "Artwork Missing" image from Amazon's vol.1? They now have a nice version of the album cover (hopefully 2 & 3 will show up soon) but I'd like to have the teaser for reference (and to match 2 & 3).
    2932x2934 jpg (2.0 MB):

https://s3.amazonaws.com/broadtime_photo/418461630207

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    How do you find these?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    How do you find these?
    The link is still available through The Electric Fetus; I was able to find these by messing around with search terms and Google Images.

Amazon AWS' S3 service is available and searchable as part of the free tier, however, you need to have a credit/debit card and $1 available to create an account (even a free one). I am unaware of any third-party/GitHub solutions as a workaround.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    https://thevioletreality.com/the-mys...d-7481c4481e36

^^ not really new info if you'd been following along in real time but a good recap if you weren't. Currently at the top of NIN.com.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I didn't know that the people who managed to buy it got all three volumes on vinyl, too. That's a pretty nice throw-in.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Personally I think that's just a weirdly-phrased sentence as I read it that they already had the vinyls and just posted the picture with everything from Watchmen.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    I didn't know that the people who managed to buy it got all three volumes on vinyl, too. That's a pretty nice throw-in.
    I don't think they actually did. I'm pretty sure one of the guys who got the certificate and bag just took a picture of it with his copies of the records.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A bit odd that Vol. 3 isn't streaming on Tidal....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I would appreciate an mp3 of "Let him ride" if anyone would be kind enough to send me a pm. thank you

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    I would appreciate an mp3 of "Let him ride" if anyone would be kind enough to send me a pm. thank you
    Yo Homie, when you get that hit me up, I don't have the equipment to burn the file from the vinyl myself. I too want this...

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I just ripped the records in 24/96 and really the first time that I listened to them all the way through. What an amazing score. Behind The Social Network and Gone Girl, this may be my favorite one they have done. So much music.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    So this just showed up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I'm so obscenely jealous! I want to be able to buy this shirt and you just randomly get one. I'm going to go pout for awhile.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    On a different note, I've submitted a request for Tidal to upload Vol. 3. If you'd like to request it as well you can do it here: https://support.tidal.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total bummer that Life on Mars is omitted. My soul hurts

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    @ninlive just tweeted this:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Cool, the Watchmen universe is still expanding and now Ryan has become a part of it. I'm jealous.

What could this be? A Cold and Black and Infinite video edit? A soundboard recording of some rare gig (like London Scala)? One can dream

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Part of me really hopes that Trent got THENIN together and legit recorded some fake ass performance in a studio and then added crowd noise or some shit. I'm dying to actually hear Trent shout FUCK YOU into a microphone and then end the show.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    @ninlive just tweeted this:

What do those numbers on the bottom of the poster mean?
    +84 92 014 09 14

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's a Vietnamese phone number.

Would call it but in the US

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Interestingly enough, the real world NIN was not on tour in April of 1995. It was a hiatus before the Dissonance tour with Bowie.

So this can't be just a bootleg or recording of a real NIN show.

The fact that he mentions DAT masters of the "performance" suggests that it's going to be either a real live archived recording from the real NIN from some obscure 1995 show, or Trent and Atticus are going to "create" the famed TNIN performance in the Watchmen lore, complete with the "FUCK YOU" mic drop.

Either way I'm intrigued

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    A friend of mine called the phone number from the UK and said the phone is disconnected.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    I fucking love re-watching some old TNIN shows via nostalgia pills.