Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Twin Peaks - Spoilers

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    One of the best episodes of the entire series, easily.

Spoiler: Cooper is going to have another Dougie made for Sonny Jim and Janey-E, isn't he? That's why he needs another seed and gives them his hair and told Janey-E that he'd walk back into their lives and never leave again.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    One of the best episodes of the entire series, easily.

Spoiler: Cooper is going to have another Dougie made for Sonny Jim and Janey-E, isn't he? That's why he needs another seed and gives them his hair and told Janey-E that he'd walk back into their lives and never leave again.
    Spoiler: I was nearly screaming "Please be better since it'll be based on the real Cooper, please!

WOWOWOWOW! I loved this one. I'm sure it's the buildup to it that makes me love it this much.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Should I rewatch The Return for the finale, or wait until the finale is over and then rewatch it? I'm probably going to do the latter anyway after it's all over.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Sherilyn Fenn's horrid nose job reminds me of Michael Jackson.

Tonight's episode was an absolute banger. The emotion was off the charts. Tears when Cooper finally woke up and the Twin Peaks theme started, tears when Diane was telling the others about her rape, tears when Coop was saying goodbye to Janey-E and Sonny Jim. The sound design was a work of art in itself during this hour. I was about to lose my shit when they showed Dougie in a coma, after 14 prior fugue state episodes, but this crushed it in the second half and was more than satisfying.

Jerry Horne wandering around for days with no human contact only to stumble upon his grandson and an FBI agent he hasn't seen in 25+ years in the dead of night = the worst drug psychosis ever. I'm guessing the two matching coordinates were a trap for Doppel Coop, and the third set is what he's looking for?

Bonus observation: Candy's customary facial expression in the limo made that entire scene for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hearts of gold!
    What a rollercoaster, damn! I agree the sound design is a work of art. I'm actually speechless after seeing this episode.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    Jerry Horne wandering around for days with no human contact only to stumble upon his grandson and an FBI agent he hasn't seen in 25+ years in the dead of night = the worst drug psychosis ever. I'm guessing the two matching coordinates were a trap for Doppel Coop, and the third set is what he's looking for?
    Grand-nephew

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    What... An... Episode!!!

I loved it form top to bottom; it left the table ready for so many things; this final two episodes are going to be one hell of a ride!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    It was worth the build-up. every last minute of it.

How the hell did I NOT see Diane coming?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Or going as it were

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Grand-nephew
    You knew what I meant

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I hope coop didn't forget the ring under the pillow.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    There he is!!!!! I really thought we were getting a thumbs up when he was leaving the hospital. You couldn't wipe the grin off of my face... what a fantastic episode.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    It was worth the build-up. every last minute of it.

How the hell did I NOT see Diane coming?
    i'd had my suspicions about diane for a while, but i knew it for sure when we saw her sitting at the bar in this episode and she remembered.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i'd had my suspicions about diane for a while, but i knew it for sure when we saw her sitting at the bar in this episode and she remembered.
    I mean, I figured from her third episode or so that Mr. C had her over a barrel or some leverage on her so she was doing his dirty work (letting Hastings die sealed it), but I'm downright EMBARRASSED I did not see her being a tulpa like Dougie from a damn mile off.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    When Diane flitted away, it was like Laura in the waiting room after whispering to Dale. Laura said she is both alive and dead. Plus, when watching FWWM, there is that moment in the dream where she switches places in the doorway. I wonder if the real Laura is in there somewhere. Maybe with Diane and possibly Audrey? I'm excited for the coming week. Also a bit sad that this will be it. This is the last time Twin Peaks will be new to me, again. All the twists and turns will not be surprises. Though I will pick it apart for some time to come, it won't be a surprise.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlymad View Post
    When Diane flitted away, it was like Laura in the waiting room after whispering to Dale. Laura said she is both alive and dead. Plus, when watching FWWM, there is that moment in the dream where she switches places in the doorway. I wonder if the real Laura is in there somewhere. Maybe with Diane and possibly Audrey? I'm excited for the coming week. Also a bit sad that this will be it. This is the last time Twin Peaks will be new to me, again. All the twists and turns will not be surprises. Though I will pick it apart for some time to come, it won't be a surprise.
    don't forget The Final Dossier coming out on Halloween!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    don't forget The Final Dossier coming out on Halloween!
    Oh yeah, I preordered that a while ago! That'll be cozy Halloween reading.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Fantastic episode!

I move car. :-D

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Ugh. On the one hand, I'm really glad to be taking a holiday out of the city this weekend.

On the other....I have to wait a full day to see the finale after everyone else. AGH D:

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Ugh. On the one hand, I'm really glad to be taking a holiday out of the city this weekend.

On the other....I have to wait a full day to see the finale after everyone else. AGH D:
    same!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

we accidentally made plans for our friend who we haven't seen for a couple weeks to come over sunday night before remembering that it's twin peaks night and he hasn't watched any of the current season...do we kick him out or wait until the next morning to watch?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Give him the heave ho.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    we accidentally made plans for our friend who we haven't seen for a couple weeks to come over sunday night before remembering that it's twin peaks night and he hasn't watched any of the current season...do we kick him out or wait until the next morning to watch?
    Kick him out; i'm locking my doors and turning off my telephone, lol...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm going to buy a piece of pie, cuddle up with some flavored fizzy drink of some sort, and try to enjoy it. After that, I'll start my usual routine of taking what I love and picking it apart (lovingly.) I'm excited and sad that tomorrow's the last day of the show.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Give him the heave ho.
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Kick him out; i'm locking my doors and turning off my telephone, lol...
    he had to reschedule, so it worked out haha.

i wish i liked coffee OR cherry pie, but sadly, i like neither. my wife has a slice of pie ready to go for herself, though! i guess i could have gotten a donut somewhere

anyway, really excited for tonight.

p.s. after the midnight screenings of "fire walk with me" this weekend at the music box here in chicago, they've played Part 8 of the new season on the big screen. i can't even imagine how cool that would have been and i'm sad i didn't make it. i'm guessing tonight they're going to be showing the finale.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Bummed tf out that this draws to a close tonight. There's no logical way in hell they'll be able to wrap this up in two hours, after everything that's occurred in this revival. Anything short of another season will be an injustice..

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    Bummed tf out that this draws to a close tonight. There's no logical way in hell they'll be able to wrap this up in two hours, after everything that's occurred in this revival. Anything short of another season will be an injustice..
    don't be bummed. Get hyped up for it!

Also I have a funny feeling that more of it will be wrapped up than you think.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    *boner*

Sorry... cool article from The Guardian i'm reading while i wait...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is it future or is it past?

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I have so many feelings from that and I'm okay with all of them. I'll be thinking about this for a long, long time.