This Netflix original deserves discussion. Season 2 was released on Netflix August 31, 2018.

I rarely recommend shows because everyone has their own preference, but this show is very well written and the production is top notch with intelligently and well thought out scenes, camera placement, lighting, and colour saturation based on the scene... which I don't see that often. The cast were born for their roles.

Additionally the soundtracks are very reminiscent of TR/AR scores. Eerie, gloomy, synthetic sounds that resemble the instruments used by TR/AR.

Get through episode 1 and 2 and the show starts revealing itself, I was hooked by ep3.

PLOT

Financial planner Marty Byrde suddenly relocates the family from the Chicago suburb of Naperville to Osage Beach, a summer resort community in the Missouri Ozarks after a money laundering scheme goes wrong, and he must make amends to a Mexican drug cartel by setting up a bigger laundering operation in the Ozarks. When the Byrdes arrive in Missouri, they become entangled with local criminals including the Langmores and Snells