2018 vs 2009 : The differences

2009: The downward spiral
2018: Broken and Further down the spiral nights

2009: Non Entity, Gone Still, Fragile, Discipline, Echoplex, The way out is through, Head Down, Piggy (Nothing can stop me now), Down in it, Collector, The line begins to blur, Meet your master, the warning, Right where it belongs V2, Lights in the sky , Not so pretty now, Heresy, Big man with a Gun, Ruiner, The downward spiral. + covers (Banged and blown , Cars, Atmosphere, Down in the park, I Die you Die, Anthrax, Get down make love, A Strange kind of love, Kick in the eye, Final solution)

2018:Shit Mirror, Ahead, God break down the door, Lovers, Less than, over and out, This isn't, Burning Bright, Dear world, Branch/Bones, The background world, Copy of A, Find my way, Came Back Haunted, The perfect Drug, Only, Happiness in slavery, Even Deeper, All the love in the world, The great Destroyer, Sanctified, Starfuckers, And all that could have been+ Covers ( Subterraneans, I can´t Give Everything, Greensleves, Digital, +HTDA Covers : Parasite, Ice age, Welcome Oblivion, BBB, A Drowning, On the wing.

All the other songs were played in both tours, I think those tours were really similar, First time ever songs, songs that havent been played a long time, covers.