Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE - The Fall 2018 NIN Tour SPOILERS THREAD

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Yeah, a few times during Wave Goodbye:

http://nintourhistory.com/song.php?songid=151

And before that, a few times during Further Down the Spiral. Before that, it was a staple on the Lollapalooza and Europe tour.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    Sooooo. Physical and Suck toooooooooootooooooooooo maaayyyybeeee?? *crosses fingers that this beautiful start is repeated down the line*
    You called it, dude.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    wow

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie teardrop View Post
    Yup. Webster hall, and others.
    Don't rub it in bud.

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    God damn.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Me too man. I'm really hoping they extend this tour next year and either St. Louis or Kansas City gets a date. Guess we'll see.

We're doing the Nashville show in a few weeks, but I REALLY want to catch that Saturday show in Chicago. =/
    I’m hoping they schedule some dates in South America and manage not to cancel them.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Like Last, HiS is pitched down when played live. What I didn't realize until just now is that they pitched it down even during the TDS tours.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I have shit to do....I got family coming over tomorrow for the weekend. Instead, it's 1am & I'm here F5ing this thread & setlist.fm like a madman. Fucking Trent. Why couldn't I just be a Slayer diehard & barely ever be surprised?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The only thing that’s really annoying me about this is that I’ve seen all those songs live except HiS. Need the full set, and I wouldn’t have been at a NIN gig when I was 8.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    I wonder if they'll play a different album in full each night of the tour.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Holy shit. I was getting antsy checking setlist.fm and seeing “oh har har, someone put the Broken tracklist as a placeholder.”

I am IMMEASURABLY HYPE for the rest of this tour. I HAVE to make all three night in a Chicago happen now.

Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Fucking chriiiiiiist. Now I'm even more fucking bummed that this tour isn't coming anywhere near KC.
    I was discussing that with a coworker today actually. It’s probably entirely wishful thinking, but given NIN’s past touring habits and the number of cities being hit this time around, I kind of have a gut feeling that we’ll be seeing more shows announced for next year.

Then again, the VERY first night I saw NIN live, we got back to our hotel and when I opened up my laptop, they’d announced the second leg of the LITS tour, so maybe now I’m spoiled into always thinking there will be more dates announced mid-tour, heh.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Well, there goes my opinion about him never playing it again. From the clip I saw, it doesn't sound too bad. I hope to god somebody got a good recording of it.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    A thousand lips, a thousand tongues.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    So.....how many nights in LA? How many releases in total?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh my god if this happens

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I can see it now.

Band, during rehearsals: “So, how many songs are we gonna have to memorize this time around?”

Trent: “All of them.”

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Holy shit. I was getting antsy checking setlist.fm and seeing “oh har har, someone put the Broken tracklist as a placeholder.”

I am IMMEASURABLY HYPE for the rest of this tour. I HAVE to make all three night in a Chicago happen now.

I was discussing that with a coworker today actually. It’s probably entirely wishful thinking, but given NIN’s past touring habits and the number of cities being hit this time around, I kind of have a gut feeling that we’ll be seeing more shows announced for next year.

Then again, the VERY first night I saw NIN live, we got back to our hotel and when I opened up my laptop, they’d announced the second leg of the LITS tour, so maybe now I’m spoiled into always thinking there will be more dates announced mid-tour, heh.
    Totally hear ya on the Chicago thing. I had finally just talked myself out of the idea of being on the hunt for the Saturday tickets since that was going to be the only one that worked for me schedule wise ... but this has me so hyped.

Hopefully if 2019 for sure brings more tour dates ... we'll get something a little closer our way.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I don't think so, for one Atticus doesnt like to tour very much, thats been said, and TR said they were just going to put together things to do light shows every now and again. They have families and stuff I doubt you're every going to see tour after tour after tour again like those days.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    There are some glaring omissions on this tour though so there might be more to come even if it’s just a month next year.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    OMG they opened up the tour by playing Broken for the 1st time ever in its entirety, followed by MOTP and Reptile. This setlist literally grabs you by the anus and tears you in half.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Well, their scheduled play time is 1 hour 35 minutes, and The Fragile (in CD form) is 1 hour 43 minutes, so, sorry Fragile fans.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Well, their scheduled play time is 1 hour 35 minutes, and The Fragile (in CD form) is 1 hour 43 minutes, so, sorry Fragile fans.
    Fragile Disc 1 could be on night one, Fragile Disc 2 could be on the second night.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I wonder what will happen throughout the final 6 night stand of this tour. This is Wave Goodbye 2.0 level excitement, only this time NIN is not shutting down for a while.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    The only problem with tonight's setlist is with Gave Up and Wish being played so early, how does Trent get into and out of the "slow" section??

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenfragility View Post
    I don't think so, for one Atticus doesnt like to tour very much, thats been said, and TR said they were just going to put together things to do light shows every now and again. They have families and stuff I doubt you're every going to see tour after tour after tour again like those days.
    Like I said, it’s just wishful thinking, but it’s not like anyone can say so either way. How many musicians with families manage to tour day in and day out for a while before hanging it up again? No one is expecting tour after tour after tour, but to say theres a sliver of a chance that they announce shows for springtime isn’t entirely out of the question. *shrug* I mean. At this rate, I, for one, am going to be forking over every dollar I can to this tour, so it could prove to be pretty lucrative for them to keep striking while the iron’s hot. Even if not, I’ll be extremely happy to say I got to see them at least three times on this touring cycle.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like I said, it’s just wishful thinking, but it’s not like anyone can say so either way. How many musicians with families manage to tour day in and day out? No one is expecting tour after tour after tour, but to say theres a sliver of a chance that they announce shows for springtime isn’t entirely out of the question. *shrug* I mean. At this rate, I, for one, am going to be forking over every dollar I can to this tour, so it could prove to be pretty lucrative for them to keep striking while the iron’s hot. Even if not, I’ll be extremely happy to say I got to see them at least three times on this touring cycle.
    you right, its jsut with the way they were talking about having the band to only play shows every now and then, I was surprised they even did one whole tour. But you right, in the spring they could play more shows. I jsut dont think any tour is going to have a loooot of shows.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Fragile Disc 1 could be on night one, Fragile Disc 2 could be on the second night.
    Brilliant! Or, for the cities with 3 shows, Vinyl 1 on night 1, Vinyl 2 on night 2, and Vinyl 3 on night 3.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Nothing's been updated for awhile, but I'm sure this is the Bad Witch material part of the show.