Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77
Results 2,281 to 2,304 of 2304

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE - The Fall 2018 NIN Tour SPOILERS THREAD

  1. #2281
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    383
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    So a little shameless plug for a good friend of mine, he was able to photograph the two shows in Irving TX a few weeks ago. You can read about his experience here http://www.jchristianphoto.net/blog/...or-and-friends

    And if you want to see all of the photos they are here for a limited time IMO there are some fantastic shots, and the one with Trent playing the sax is the best one I've seen on this tour https://jonathonchristianphotography...nineinchnails/

  2. #2282
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    452
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    We need to make it clear to TR that it is illegal for him to perform “La Mer” during the next tour if he doesn’t at least once follow it up with “The Great Below”.

    And then just to troll us to make us shut up, “The Great Collapse” and “The Great Destroyer” after it.

  3. #2283
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    442
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    We need to make it clear to TR that it is illegal for him to perform “La Mer” during the next tour if he doesn’t at least once follow it up with “The Great Below”.
    And it has to use the bass synth backing like from Fragility 1.0 and 2.0.

  4. #2284
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    We need to make it clear to TR that it is illegal for him to perform “La Mer” during the next tour if he doesn’t at least once follow it up with “The Great Below”.
    Can't work without including The Way Out Is Through after that. Including that wistle used in the Fragility tour(s).
    Last edited by StockAvuryah; 01-04-2019 at 10:34 AM.

  5. #2285
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    336
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Can't work without including The Way Out Is Through after that. Including that wistle used in the Fragility tour(s).
    Am I the only one who thinks The Way Out Is Through would be the best way to open the shows? Has to be in my top 5 and it is so underplayed.

  6. #2286
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    442
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks The Way Out Is Through would be the best way to open the shows? Has to be in my top 5 and it is so underplayed.
    That'd be an awesome opener! I also think Help Me I Am In Hell/Happiness in Slavery would be incredible as well. It's got the slow build Trent seems to love and then is an immediate kick to the teeth when HIS starts.

  7. #2287
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,766
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Wow. This is a really solid video. Steadily shot and the sound quality is excellent.

  8. #2288
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    3,728
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    ^ Hahaha I totally remember that bit at 24:48 with Atticus being like "could u fuckin NOT"

  9. #2289
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    ^ Hahaha I totally remember that bit at 24:48 with Atticus being like "could u fuckin NOT"
    Ooooh Trent interacting with Atticus on stage, rare sight

  10. #2290
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    2,234
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Man, TGD transitioning into BB is fucking perfect.

  11. #2291
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    828
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Wow. This is a really solid video. Steadily shot and the sound quality is excellent.
    It's usually hard to get hold of filmers on YouTube. But he was very receptive and sent me the raw 40GB footage! This guy also has been filming since the early 90s. Did NIN in Philly 94, and he also filmed the notorious Philly 05 club shows.

  12. #2292
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,766
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    It's usually hard to get hold of filmers on YouTube. But he was very receptive and sent me the raw 40GB footage! This guy also has been filming since the early 90s. Did NIN in Philly 94, and he also filmed the notorious Philly 05 club shows.
    Yeah, I skimmed through some of his other videos. Guy is a serious pro for getting these shows in such excellent quality.

  13. #2293
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    177
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)


    I found this video today and wow , so many memories

  14. #2294
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,267
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Wow. This is a really solid video. Steadily shot and the sound quality is excellent.
    Wow - the Happiness in Slavery performance is almost Woodstock worthy, amazing

  15. #2295
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,528
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    It's usually hard to get hold of filmers on YouTube. But he was very receptive and sent me the raw 40GB footage! This guy also has been filming since the early 90s. Did NIN in Philly 94, and he also filmed the notorious Philly 05 club shows.
    Did you end up doing anything with that? Didn't see it on the site. Planning on adding the show to my Plex library and just wanted to know if there was a source other than a Youtube rip that I should include.

  16. #2296
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    828
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Did you end up doing anything with that? Didn't see it on the site. Planning on adding the show to my Plex library and just wanted to know if there was a source other than a Youtube rip that I should include.
    With it being 40GB, I don't really have any way to share it at this point. Still have a lot on the to do list with a huge folder of other videos to get up.

  17. #2297
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,071
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    A year ago tonight, I was lined up in the freezing rain for tickets while working on my Capstone project a few days before the end of my last semester of undergrad.

    #NEVERFORGET

  18. #2298
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pasadena, California
    Posts
    308
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    A year ago tonight, I was lined up in the freezing rain for tickets while working on my Capstone project a few days before the end of my last semester of undergrad.

    #NEVERFORGET
    You lined up two days early!?! Wow!

  19. #2299
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,071
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    I got in line shortly after 10:00 pm the night before tickets went on sale. I was working at the library and planned on lining up in the middle of the night, but at about 9:30, saw on facebook that there was already a line, so I got in a cab and went over - I was #40.

  20. #2300
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pasadena, California
    Posts
    308
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I got in line shortly after 10:00 pm the night before tickets went on sale. I was working at the library and planned on lining up in the middle of the night, but at about 9:30, saw on facebook that there was already a line, so I got in a cab and went over - I was #40.
    My brain still thinks it’s the 17th for some reason
    I can’t imagine how you handled the freezing rain. I lined up around 5am and there were maybe 100 people in front of me. The weather was perfect, I would have been miserable had it been freezing or hot as hell. Good times!

  21. #2301
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I love how we are still talking about this months after the tour has ended!

    Best NIN tour in recent history!

  22. #2302
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,537
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I love how we are still talking about this months after the tour has ended!

    Best NIN tour in recent history!
    I’m in Denver RIGHT now for a short vacation, and all I’ve been able to think about is the Red Rocks shows last year. Absolutely incredible. Still kicking myself for not coming out for NIN/Soundgarden show (especially after what happened with Chris, obviously). Won’t pass up another chance again!

  23. #2303
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I had a dream last night that I was at a NIN show. Very random! I woke up worried that I missed a tour announcement.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #2304
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I saw 3 or 4 people with the show shirts on from the various dates at Chicago Open Air yesterday, so I made sure to ask what shows they went to!

    Also, everyone I talked to that had any other NIN shirt on, all went to Riotfest or Lolla 13 and some combination of the Brawlroom shows!

    This tour just won't die! @teitan we need a 2019 leg!!!

Posting Permissions