Page 19 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE - The Fall 2018 NIN Tour SPOILERS THREAD

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    ..Tetsuo Theme from the Bullet Man!
    If we’re talking truly unlikely picks, this is the one I want, without question.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    If we’re talking truly unlikely picks, this is the one I want, without question.
    I would be happy if they swapped I'm Afraid of Americans with the remix of The Heart's Filthy Lesson. Truly unlikely and awesome!

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The transitions from Branches/bones to Mr. Self Destruct and Happiness in Slavery to Eraser were so good at red rocks. I hope those frequent the rest of the tour.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    After seeing these setlists I'm seriously considering picking up a ticket for the other Brooklyn show. Bigtime FOMO.
    I have extras for both shows. 2 GA tix for the Tuesday show, and a good center orchestra seat row O for the Wed show. PM me if you're interested...face value.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    I have extras for both shows. 2 GA tix for the Tuesday show, and a good center orchestra seat row O for the Wed show. PM me if you're interested...face value.
    Hmmm...I'll consider that. I have 2 tix each for sat, sun, and wed. How much is face on the Tuesday GA ticket?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Hmmm...I'll consider that. I have 2 tix each for sat, sun, and wed. How much is face on the Tuesday GA ticket?
    $277 each. I know it's steep. But GA at Kings is very small. You'll be right up front and with not that many people around you.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Same. I currently only have a ticket for the Sunday Radio City show, but I think I'll sorely regret not going to at least one of the of the others.
    Hit me up then ;-)...I have extra for both nights at Kings Theatre!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Now that The Perfect Drug has been played, I think AATCHB will take its place on the wishlists
    Don't even. I would die. I thought that song was off limits since it seems like a more sadder version of Hurt and probably Trent at his lowest low but with Perfect Drug being played that doesn't matter anymore.

Would even be more amazing if after Hurt, he drops this and ends the show.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    From Reddit:

https://m.facebook.com/events/268363403810241/?ti=ia

NIN + RAMMSTEIN at an festival in Italy next year?? I wish!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bit the bullet and bought tickets for Primus/NIN tomorrow. I pray it doesn't get rained out! I have a strange suspicion that I'll get a Now I'm Nothing intro, that or wish.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    From Reddit:

https://m.facebook.com/events/268363403810241/?ti=ia

NIN + RAMMSTEIN at an festival in Italy next year?? I wish!
    why would Rammstein be a supporting band though? This seems very weird to me (even though I love all the bands). Also what about the this is our last show in Europe..maybe ever? Happy to be proved wrong though
    Last edited by WorzelG; 09-21-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Fake.
    The Cure is a fact
    http://firenzerocks.it

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    Fake.
    The Cure is a fact

Thank you @witte ! I rely on you to help cut through the bullshit! :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    Fake.
    The Cure is a fact

Not questioning the validity here, but that Facebook post does say June 15, and when you click on the link above, it adds up. Cure is on 06/16. The 06/15 bands are "to be announced"

Still seems odd though. Probably fake. I know Rammstein are putting the finishing touches on their new record that will probably be out next year, so they will for sure be touring and I bet they will be at a lot of festivals. But opening for NIN does seem a little odd. Both bands are way too big to be opening for one another. But damn... both are my favourite artists. Would be a dream come true. Even the support looks good. Death in Vegas and a place to bury strangers? Way too good to be true.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Robin's playing the Minimoog bassline on "This Isn't the Place" and it sounds so faaaaat

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    "Thank you. That's a deep cut!" (squatting speech) "What could be next?"

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Why are so many people obsessed with the idea that this is NINs farewell tour? For a start it’s a depressing thought, but you’d think Trent was the only person to have a family in music the way people carry on. Gary Numan is 10 years or so older with kids, he doesnt seem to be desperate to stop touring
    Last edited by WorzelG; 09-22-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Sooner or later you run out of ''gimmicks'' per say. It gets to a point when youve got all your money, you can kinda stop playing live and theres nothing to prove. What else can he do in a live setting, its been 5+ years since Tension and he doesnt seem to want to have an elaborate production again because they couldnt sell out arenas except in major markets now. All that can be done currently is a ton of deeep deep cuts to please people from all kinds of eras and thats it. Hell, I think he should sign a contract for a vegas residency. He is really enjoying playing shows at The Joint it seems. Couple weekends every month over the course of a year would suffice plenty.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I wonder if they'll do Broken again tonight, considering it's the 26th anniversary of its release.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Sooner or later you run out of ''gimmicks'' per say. It gets to a point when youve got all your money, you can kinda stop playing live and theres nothing to prove. What else can he do in a live setting, its been 5+ years since Tension and he doesnt seem to want to have an elaborate production again because they couldnt sell out arenas except in major markets now. All that can be done currently is a ton of deeep deep cuts to please people from all kinds of eras and thats it. Hell, I think he should sign a contract for a vegas residency. He is really enjoying playing shows at The Joint it seems. Couple weekends every month over the course of a year would suffice plenty.
    So much wrong in this statement.

Trent said this isn’t the end and is pumping out music constantly. Maybe a tour hiatus like Radiohead but thats normal for NIN by now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    I wonder if they'll do Broken again tonight, considering it's the 26th anniversary of its release.
    If they do this tonight for the anniversary, I'd imagine speculation will begin as to Fixed in full for L.A. night 1.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tonight's a festival date, though. It might be more diverse than the previous festival sets, but it'll still probably be primarily a festival set.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Hell, I think he should sign a contract for a vegas residency. He is really enjoying playing shows at The Joint it seems. Couple weekends every month over the course of a year would suffice plenty.
    As much as I hate the idea of nin never coming back to my area to play shows, this is really not a bad scenario: relatively cheap/short flights at a place that has cheap hotel options where nin will be playing live music in a club... hard to beat that.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I've said it before.And I'll say it again.
    I've always envisioned NIN live evolving into a "Still" type thing.

That's something different, and unless T-Rez retires, that's what I think will be happening in 7ish years.

At least i HOPE it is.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Well, the San Antonio show should be over by now... nothing on setlist.fm though, I guess it's anyone's guess as to what the hell was played tonight... I just want to know if it was one of these new unique crazy sets or the typical "festival set" from earlier this year/last year's festival shows.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Well, the San Antonio show should be over by now... nothing on setlist.fm though, I guess it's anyone's guess as to what the hell was played tonight... I just want to know if it was one of these new unique crazy sets or the typical "festival set" from earlier this year/last year's festival shows.
    They still got 45 minutes, they are playing @10:15 to 11:45

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    They still got 45 minutes, they are playing @10:15 to 11:45
    Oh, late show!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Looks like they played The Perfect Drug again.