Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 2415

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE - The Fall 2018 NIN Tour SPOILERS THREAD

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    So a little shameless plug for a good friend of mine, he was able to photograph the two shows in Irving TX a few weeks ago. You can read about his experience here http://www.jchristianphoto.net/blog/...or-and-friends

And if you want to see all of the photos they are here for a limited time IMO there are some fantastic shots, and the one with Trent playing the sax is the best one I've seen on this tour https://jonathonchristianphotography...nineinchnails/

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    We need to make it clear to TR that it is illegal for him to perform “La Mer” during the next tour if he doesn’t at least once follow it up with “The Great Below”.

And then just to troll us to make us shut up, “The Great Collapse” and “The Great Destroyer” after it.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    We need to make it clear to TR that it is illegal for him to perform “La Mer” during the next tour if he doesn’t at least once follow it up with “The Great Below”.
    And it has to use the bass synth backing like from Fragility 1.0 and 2.0.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Can't work without including The Way Out Is Through after that. Including that wistle used in the Fragility tour(s).
    Last edited by StockAvuryah; 01-04-2019 at 10:34 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Can't work without including The Way Out Is Through after that. Including that wistle used in the Fragility tour(s).
    Am I the only one who thinks The Way Out Is Through would be the best way to open the shows? Has to be in my top 5 and it is so underplayed.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks The Way Out Is Through would be the best way to open the shows? Has to be in my top 5 and it is so underplayed.
    That'd be an awesome opener! I also think Help Me I Am In Hell/Happiness in Slavery would be incredible as well. It's got the slow build Trent seems to love and then is an immediate kick to the teeth when HIS starts.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Wow. This is a really solid video. Steadily shot and the sound quality is excellent.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    ^ Hahaha I totally remember that bit at 24:48 with Atticus being like "could u fuckin NOT"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    ^ Hahaha I totally remember that bit at 24:48 with Atticus being like "could u fuckin NOT"
    Ooooh Trent interacting with Atticus on stage, rare sight

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Man, TGD transitioning into BB is fucking perfect.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Wow. This is a really solid video. Steadily shot and the sound quality is excellent.
    It's usually hard to get hold of filmers on YouTube. But he was very receptive and sent me the raw 40GB footage! This guy also has been filming since the early 90s. Did NIN in Philly 94, and he also filmed the notorious Philly 05 club shows.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    It's usually hard to get hold of filmers on YouTube. But he was very receptive and sent me the raw 40GB footage! This guy also has been filming since the early 90s. Did NIN in Philly 94, and he also filmed the notorious Philly 05 club shows.
    Yeah, I skimmed through some of his other videos. Guy is a serious pro for getting these shows in such excellent quality.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I found this video today and wow , so many memories

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Wow - the Happiness in Slavery performance is almost Woodstock worthy, amazing

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Did you end up doing anything with that? Didn't see it on the site. Planning on adding the show to my Plex library and just wanted to know if there was a source other than a Youtube rip that I should include.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Did you end up doing anything with that? Didn't see it on the site. Planning on adding the show to my Plex library and just wanted to know if there was a source other than a Youtube rip that I should include.
    With it being 40GB, I don't really have any way to share it at this point. Still have a lot on the to do list with a huge folder of other videos to get up.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    A year ago tonight, I was lined up in the freezing rain for tickets while working on my Capstone project a few days before the end of my last semester of undergrad.

#NEVERFORGET

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    A year ago tonight, I was lined up in the freezing rain for tickets while working on my Capstone project a few days before the end of my last semester of undergrad.

#NEVERFORGET
    You lined up two days early!?! Wow!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I got in line shortly after 10:00 pm the night before tickets went on sale. I was working at the library and planned on lining up in the middle of the night, but at about 9:30, saw on facebook that there was already a line, so I got in a cab and went over - I was #40.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I got in line shortly after 10:00 pm the night before tickets went on sale. I was working at the library and planned on lining up in the middle of the night, but at about 9:30, saw on facebook that there was already a line, so I got in a cab and went over - I was #40.
    My brain still thinks it’s the 17th for some reason
    I can’t imagine how you handled the freezing rain. I lined up around 5am and there were maybe 100 people in front of me. The weather was perfect, I would have been miserable had it been freezing or hot as hell. Good times!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I love how we are still talking about this months after the tour has ended!

Best NIN tour in recent history!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I love how we are still talking about this months after the tour has ended!

Best NIN tour in recent history!
    I’m in Denver RIGHT now for a short vacation, and all I’ve been able to think about is the Red Rocks shows last year. Absolutely incredible. Still kicking myself for not coming out for NIN/Soundgarden show (especially after what happened with Chris, obviously). Won’t pass up another chance again!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    I had a dream last night that I was at a NIN show. Very random! I woke up worried that I missed a tour announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I saw 3 or 4 people with the show shirts on from the various dates at Chicago Open Air yesterday, so I made sure to ask what shows they went to!

Also, everyone I talked to that had any other NIN shirt on, all went to Riotfest or Lolla 13 and some combination of the Brawlroom shows!

This tour just won't die! @teitan we need a 2019 leg!!!

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    I really miss this tour. So fun. So amazing. Take me back.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    Maybe we’ll get a Warm & White & Finite sequel tour with even more set variety.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    It really felt like it was just for us. Of course it wasn't with all the festival dates sprinkled in, but some of the venues & setlists felt tailored for us maniacs.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Maybe we’ll get a Warm & White & Finite sequel tour with even more set variety.
    :: insert sexual innuendo ::

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    It really felt like it was just for us. Of course it wasn't with all the festival dates sprinkled in, but some of the venues & setlists felt tailored for us maniacs.
    Oh hell yes... Looking back over the last year since I was at Aragon night two, all the killer shows I've been too, Mastodon playing Crack the Skye, seeing Tool twice and holding off on listening to Invincible/Descending so I could experience them for the first time as presented to me by the band in person, and being 15 feet from the stage at Slipknot at the DTE in that TINY "pit" in front of the stage and not getting destroyed by moshers and the craziness that usually happens at a Slipknot show.

None of those things compare to getting to hear Sin played live for the first time since 2009, And All That Could Have Been getting played for the first time EVAR, getting to hear one of my top 5 NIN songs THE BECOMING...

But the best part, BY FAR, was Happiness In Slavery!!! My favorite NIN song and the one that got me into the band in the first place, retired for 23 years I never thought it would come back and I never imagined I would get lucky enough to experience it for myself (it was only played at like a fourth of the shows)

It was just absolutely decimating!

All that from ONE concert, best show I've ever been to hands down.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Thats a great show review.