Page 52 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 2415

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE - The Fall 2018 NIN Tour SPOILERS THREAD

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I think I’ve decided I’m gonna start stashing money for whenever the next tour is gonna be and be more adequately prepared. I likely won’t be able to make it to the last two LA shows like I’d hoped, and it’s kind of a bummer, but I did get to see more shows on this tour than I have any other tour in my life, so I really can’t complain or feel too badly.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    AATCHB from Sunday night in NOLA.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    They should try opening with HLAH again. Worked pretty good for them in 2000 and 2005.
    That was so delightfully weird. For one second I was like...are they just going to play Hurt and leave?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    AATCHB from Sunday night in NOLA.
    fuck that scream

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Man that performance was amazing on my phone just now. Can’t imagine it in person.

Also: Whoever is doing the lights is slaying it on this song. It’s like a work of art in and of itself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Arghhhhh the lack of setlist updates since the tour came back have been killing me! First world problems...

Like setlist.fm is saying that Mr. Self Destruct and March of the Pigs have been played (and not necessarily in that order.) Could that mean a full TDS is happening right now?
    Last edited by Esperanzan; 11-27-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    it looks The hand that feeds return to the setlists as a regular song

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Great show. Got the setlist that was on Trent’s keyboard. It’s on my Instagram, same username. Trent said he remembered carrying Vinnie Paul out of a gentlemen’s club a couple times. He also talked shit about Ted Cruz.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Thank you @ryanmcfly !

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    He also talked shit about Ted Cruz.
    I fucking love hearing this.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Since there isn't a tour journal for tonights show yet, I'll post this here. So tonight some cunt bitch threw her beer at me and was yelling at me because I was standing. I turned around and yelled at her to fucking stand. Then her cunt boyfriend poured beer onto my hoodie, shirts, and friends jacket all in my seat. Luckily my friend saw this an told security who kicked them out. This all occurred within the 1st 5 minutes of NIN. After that the show was a fucking blast.

Man the lighting for This Isn't the Place and for Over and Out is so fucking good. Can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow....well tonight now.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    Since there isn't a tour journal for tonights show yet, I'll post this here. So tonight some cunt bitch threw her beer at me and was yelling at me because I was standing. I turned around and yelled at her to fucking stand. Then her cunt boyfriend poured beer onto my hoodie, shirts, and friends jacket all in my seat. Luckily my friend saw this an told security who kicked them out. This all occurred within the 1st 5 minutes of NIN. After that the show was a fucking blast.

Man the lighting for This Isn't the Place and for Over and Out is so fucking good. Can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow....well tonight now.
    JESUS. They threw and poured beer on you? Good god!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I really hope you get to be around better neighbors this time. I can't believe they were that disgusting.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

This is one of the many reasons I hate alcohol.

Ill take this opportunity to send a big FUCK YOU to the drunk shirtless asshole that stood in front of me, staring at me, during HiS night 2 Chicago. I realize I cant do anything to control the crowd while im taping, and different people enjoy concerts differently, but getting up in some ones face because they politely move you along is uncalled for.

Sorry if i came across as rude to the taller dude who asked if he could stand next to me by the soundboard. Im sure you understand why now. But your friend was a clapping machine!

And a big THANK YOU to the guy who gave me the chocolate when we were standing in line! I don't take candy from strangers , but NIN and marijuana has always gone hand in hand with me!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Since there isn't a tour journal for tonights show yet, I'll post this here. So tonight some cunt bitch threw her beer at me and was yelling at me because I was standing. I turned around and yelled at her to fucking stand. Then her cunt boyfriend poured beer onto my hoodie, shirts, and friends jacket all in my seat. Luckily my friend saw this an told security who kicked them out.
    I'd imagine their favorite song is Trent's Johnny Cash cover.

or Everything.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Can I be a dick and say...

Glad they got kicked out. Fuckers.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    @bobbie solo Nah, it's their hit song "I wanna fuck you like an animal."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mauro995 View Post
    vid
    Trent looks so badass in God Break Down the Door. Best part of the concert so far for me. Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
    Trent looks so badass in God Break Down the Door. Best part of the concert so far for me. Thanks for sharing.
    I was very sour on that song thec1st time I heard it but I've since warmed up to it. This live version setup that they've been doing with Trent on sax and drawn out middle part is so ridiculously good, so so good. And Ilan is an absolute beast on the drums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Set is up. Starting to get worried about the lack of new songs.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperanzan View Post
    Starting to get worried about the lack of new songs.
    Not sure why. This tour has featured one of the most diverse group of songs that has ever been played.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Legit can't believe they played And All That Could Been.

That's always my dream NIN get. This tour's setlists are incredible.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    So “Eraser” really got played?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlymad View Post
    So “Eraser” really got played?

Yes, yes it did!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Sanctified with Please interpolation? Is that a typo or a new arrangement?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It was the Sunspots interpolation, but I'm pretty sure the synth was on a different sound bank of something, it definitely sounded weird. Atticus'(I'm guessing) setup was acting up a bit tonight. The Great Destroyer breakdown almost fell apart right as it started, and a HUGE bass rumble happened near the beginning of Hurt

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

COLD and BLACK and INFINITE - The Fall 2018 NIN Tour SPOILERS THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    Sanctified with Please interpolation? Is that a typo or a new arrangement?
    The one I saw had a few lines from “Please” in it, too. Think those posting the setlist are just adding that now. Maybe it should be “Please/Sunspots interpolation?”

Last edited by mostlymad; 11-29-2018 at 03:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Not sure why. This tour has featured one of the most diverse group of songs that has ever been played.
    Oh absolutely, and these setlists are kickass. Just doesn't bode well for any more new songs being added into the rotation which would be exciting e.g. Down In It, Get Down Make Love.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlymad View Post
    The one I saw had a few lines from “Please” in it, too. Think those posting the setlist are just adding that now. Maybe it should be “Please/Sunspots interpolation?”

Can you tell me when or where you witnessed it live? A video would be better.
    Last time I saw them I'm pretty sure it was just Sunspots.