Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2415

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE - The Fall 2018 NIN Tour SPOILERS THREAD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looks like AATCHB????? That song needs to be a show staple!!

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Redacted
    Last edited by frankie teardrop; 12-01-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Omg AATCHB... need footage asap. *heart eyes*

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I havent yet seen footage of both Aatchb going into Hurt but what kind of downer would that be? I’m intrigued as to how it comes across in a set

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One of the quirkiest and most obscure setlists I've seen this tour. Even without a tour debut this is a pretty great way to end the New Orleans dates.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Wow, guess lightning struck twice after all. Lucky peeps!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperanzan View Post
    One of the quirkiest and most obscure setlists I've seen this tour. Even without a tour debut this is a pretty great way to end the New Orleans dates.
    Agreed. that set is fantastic, AATCHB into Hurt would be the perfect transition for me, but I am utterly gobsmacked that New Orleans didn't get at least one new song.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    M-maybe we aren't going to get any more new live songs...I mean frankly i'm still AMAZED TPD is a staple live song now!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    What version of Pinion was it, the normal version or the kick ass drawn out one from 94-95?

edit: Just saw a video on YouTube, it's the album version.
    Last edited by Papagolash; 11-26-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    I am utterly gobsmacked that New Orleans didn't get at least one new song.
    I am, of course, certainly hoping for at least one more tour debut (else that whole other thread of mine is a wee bit pointless), but I'm not too surprised that we haven't seen any new ones yet. They did three in a row during the Chicago sets, and I assume they didn't really do any big rehearsals or whatever during their monthlong break. I suspect they may just be letting those sink in a bit, and getting used to being on the road again. I'd been thinking when I started the other thread that if we're going to see new additions, the most likely time was probably gonna be during that big ol' LA residency -- six shows in a row seem ripe for some surprises.

Though as always, we must temper our hopes with the fact that this tour has already been bloody lunacy with all the stuff we've been getting. Even if they're through adding new songs, this is a tour for the records.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    M-maybe we aren't going to get any more new live songs...I mean frankly i'm still AMAZED TPD is a staple live song now!
    I'm 100% with you. Anyone actually COMPLAINING after what NIN have done thus far would be out of their minds, but, still...SIX SHOWS in LA with not ONE NEW SONG? If I stand before you today gobsmacked that NOLA, Reznor's base of operations for a very pivotal part of his life didn't get one new song,...well, I might actually DIE if all six nights go by without something special.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    What if one of the shows was a Still show, JUST IMAGINE!!?

Joking aside if we do get any more tour debuts it'll be there, but if we don't this is still a freaking amazing tour!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Fucking hell a second Subterraneans ! Another AATCHB ! Lots of Year Zero ! That's a setlist from heaven.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    What if one of the shows was a Still show, JUST IMAGINE!!?

Joking aside if we do get any more tour debuts it'll be there, but if we don't this is still a freaking amazing tour!
    Oh hell yes. The only complaint I could reasonably see someone having is that they didn’t go to enough dates.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Fucking Jesus hopping on a pony's cock CHRIST that is beautiful.

Also...that's the closest non-pro shot video I have ever seen. Confuckinggrats on what must have been a ridiculous experience!

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    With how many songs are in rotation and how many are deep as fuck cuts I couldn’t care less about more debuts. 3 nights in Chicago and I still didn’t see a bunch of things they’ve played this tour. It’s a huge list with almost no weak spots.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I really don't think any more songs will be debuting unless LA gets a front to back album night.

If we get more, great! Just seems a bit unrealistic at this point. They have what, upwards of 70 songs in rotation right now?

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Yeah it's a crazy list and it's a lot less covers than on Wave Goodbye so I think if you only count originals and studio-released covers, it's to be pretty much equal to that 09 run. It's insane! And if no extra songs means people get to see stuff like AATCHB and Perfect Drug multiple times, I don't see how they can complain.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Honestly, the only cover I want to see them do is Atmosphere.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Honestly, the only cover I want to see them do is Atmosphere.
    I would like for Dead Souls to come back after being played at Red Rocks and promptly abandoned. It's as essential to that Self Destruct tour aesthetic as Happiness in Slavery is in my mind and would be such a cool encore opener. At this rate you could have been at multiple runs this tour and not seen close to everything they're doing. Between the energy, stage presence and ability to play fucking whatever they want to at any time this is easily my favorite lineup they've ever had.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner View Post
    I would like for Dead Souls to come back after being played at Red Rocks and promptly abandoned. It's as essential to that Self Destruct tour aesthetic as Happiness in Slavery is in my mind and would be such a cool encore opener. At this rate you could have been at multiple runs this tour and not seen close to everything they're doing. Between the energy, stage presence and ability to play fucking whatever they want to at any time this is easily my favorite lineup they've ever had.
    Yes to all of this. I love Dead Souls, but I've seen it a couple times (austin 2009 and red rocks 2018.) Atmosphere without Peter Murphy is a dream. Wish they would have put out the Wave Goodbye footage from LA with that. That's probably my favorite Joy Division song.

I've been to three shows so far on this tour, both red rocks shows and San Antonio. I'm going to both Irving shows this week and I am really hoping for different stuff than those three. Really hoping for Now I'm Nothing, AATCHB, and Last.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    YAAAS

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    YAAAS

This song is one hell of an opener.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Branches/Bones is probably my third favorite opener that I've seen behind Somewhat Damaged and Mr. Self Destruct.

That being said, I really want Somewhat Damaged as an opener either tonight or tomorrow. My best friend's favorite album is The Fragile and his two favorite songs are The Wretched and AATCHB, so I'm hoping for The Fragile tease and AATCHB for him.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    After watching them open with "Mr. Self Destruct" i can't imagine any other opener for NIN...

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yeppp. I like all of them. Super stoked to get a couple of SD openers this year. I waited so long! Now I'm Nothing into Terrible Lie is amazing. But holy shit that Mr Self Destruct opener is beyond words.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    They should try opening with HLAH again. Worked pretty good for them in 2000 and 2005.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    My NIN week is here, tonight and tomorrow in Dallas, then this weekend in Vegas, WOOOO!!!