Page 33 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE - The Fall 2018 NIN Tour SPOILERS THREAD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have to complain about one thing, if youre in GA have some respect towards your fellow fans.

this one dude was forcing himself into me the whole, i could feel his fat sweaty stomach, I gave him the doubt because crowds can be tight. Then NIN comes on and hes bumping and hitting me. I already have no where else to fo so i politely tell him, I know you’re enjoying the show but can you just move back a little, youre hitting me”

fuck face goes I don’t care I am not moving anywhere. I lost my cool and he goes its a concert you want to start trouble. I paid a lot of money for this shit and came early to stand close and I am not in the mood to punch this asshole in the face. Thankfully another fan came in and told him to fuck off and then he calmed down.

who the fuck does that? It really wrecked my mood in the beginning. Thankfully some polite people next to me but they were getting pushed around by dumbasses. Like form a mosh in the middle or the back. Alot of people here came early to enjoy the show and watch the musicians.

like how shitty can you be?

i am sorry I had to vent. I expected class from people dishing a lot of money, instead assholes with money showed up. The worst kind.

The band was great. Love those guys

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Every fucking time I think that it can't get any better.

And then it does.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post

And then it does.
    I am really so jealous of tonight...I hope tomorrow can match it but since they don't repeat songs night after night I have no idea what they'll do.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I did not know that I wanted I Do Not Want This as much as I did until I had it. Hope that makes sense. The whole setlist was cool, unexpected, very in-your-face. Was happy to take my bro and his gf.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Have they played She's Gone Away yet this tour? Hoping to get that one tomorrow.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post

And then it does.
    We're living at a point when basically everything sucks but at least it's an amazing goddamned time to be a NIN fan.

Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Have they played She's Gone Away yet this tour? Hoping to get that one tomorrow.
    That would make me so happy but it seems unlikely - the only time they've performed it yet is when it made its live debut, at the Webster Hall show the day after Panorama in 2017, and the fact it hasn't appeared since then makes me think Trent was unsatisfied with how it transitioned to a live performance. Hopefully they try it again! If they don't, they could always try The Idea Of You...

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Please, hopefully more TF tracks For the rest no complies.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I just want two songs: "The Perfect Drug" and "Dear World" (But i can live with "Branches/Bones" instead...)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    After 3 nights in NYC they still have 16 songs to pull from based on those previously played on this tour. That is pretty impressive.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Nope. Webster Hall last year is still the only time that one's been played.

edit. Someone beat me to it.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Happiness in Slavery, The Becoming, The Perfect Drug, Now I’m Nothing and Mr. Self Destruct being regular alternating staples in 2018 blows me away.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    After 3 nights in NYC they still have 16 songs to pull from based on those previously played on this tour. That is pretty impressive.
    What songs are those...asking for a friend

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R-Dot-Yung View Post
    What songs are those...asking for a friend
    Haha.

Letting you
    Me Im not
    Dear World
    Branches Bones
    Eraser
    Suck
    Big Comedown
    Last
    Physical
    Good Soldier
    Background World
    A Warm Place
    Came Back Haunted

Parasite
    Dead Souls

Oooooooor maybe they could debut another song like Heresy or Ruiner or Pilgrimage or The Mark Has Been Made or....something like that.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The list of songs I want to hear can get pretty damn long but I was thinking today about how much I’d love to hear Non-Entity again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    The list of songs I want to hear can get pretty damn long but I was thinking today about how much I’d love to hear Non-Entity again.
    Non-Entity is definitely one of my favorite NIN songs. Crazy that the studio version almost never saw the light of day.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

some dude uploaded some pretty cool vids of last nights show

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New user, longtime lurker. Psyched for Kings Theater tonight. Never been there, but looks gorgeous.

Does anyone know how strict they are about the "no backpacks" rule? I will be going straight from work, so was planning to bring that bag with me, Is that verboten?

Obligatory: Hoping they play Just Like You Imagined, but not counting on it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Trent reaching some high notes on I Do Not Want This and sounding very good. Amazing. Really impressed by his voice this year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman72 View Post
    New user, longtime lurker. Psyched for Kings Theater tonight. Never been there, but looks gorgeous.

Does anyone know how strict they are about the "no backpacks" rule? I will be going straight from work, so was planning to bring that bag with me, Is that verboten?

Obligatory: Hoping they play Just Like You Imagined, but not counting on it.
    I too have never been to Kings and while my backpack is within their size limits, I just saw they say, "no laptops, no tablets." What I can't carry my ipad in my purse? Does anyone know if they enforce this?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Broken again? (minus pinion)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    If Pinion is pre-recorded it might have just been left out of the reported setlist. It's even the bonus tracks, so I don't see why Pinion would be left out.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gardenia_spectre View Post
    I too have never been to Kings and while my backpack is within their size limits, I just saw they say, "no laptops, no tablets." What I can't carry my ipad in my purse? Does anyone know if they enforce this?
    Are you being sarcastic? Why would you bring an iPad to a concert?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    If Pinion is pre-recorded it might have just been left out of the reported setlist. It's even the bonus tracks, so I don't see why Pinion would be left out.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tonight was the Fireman intro into Branches/Bones then Wish

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    I have to complain about one thing, if youre in GA have some respect towards your fellow fans.

this one dude was forcing himself into me the whole, i could feel his fat sweaty stomach, I gave him the doubt because crowds can be tight. Then NIN comes on and hes bumping and hitting me. I already have no where else to fo so i politely tell him, I know you’re enjoying the show but can you just move back a little, youre hitting me”

fuck face goes I don’t care I am not moving anywhere. I lost my cool and he goes its a concert you want to start trouble. I paid a lot of money for this shit and came early to stand close and I am not in the mood to punch this asshole in the face. Thankfully another fan came in and told him to fuck off and then he calmed down.

who the fuck does that? It really wrecked my mood in the beginning. Thankfully some polite people next to me but they were getting pushed around by dumbasses. Like form a mosh in the middle or the back. Alot of people here came early to enjoy the show and watch the musicians.

like how shitty can you be?

i am sorry I had to vent. I expected class from people dishing a lot of money, instead assholes with money showed up. The worst kind.

The band was great. Love those guys
    Were you near the front of GA towards the left if you're facing the stage? That's where me and my friend were and we had some jackass starting trouble behind us. Eventually I had to really get in this guy's face to get him to back the F off. Both me and my friend are pretty big guys so, despite the guy being a complete moron, I think his survival instincts kicked in and he finally backed off. It was weird that the mosh pit kept forming right behind us near the front. Got annoying at times, but I expect some physicality in GA at a NIN show. To be honest, I did appreciate the mosh pit's location when "Wish" came on

Beautiful venue and a GREAT show. I enjoyed this much more than the show at the Prudential Center a few years ago with those R&B back-up singers or whatever that was (those lighting and effects were amazing though). THIS was NIN. I loved it. The only thing I wish they would've played was "Sin" but I was very happy with what they did play.
    Last edited by Freakasaurus; 10-17-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Okay, I get it, I was just bringing up the possibility that Pinion had been played pre-recorded between Branches/Bones and Wish, but clearly it wasn't.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Okay, I get it, I was just bringing up the possibility that Pinion had been played pre-recorded between Branches/Bones and Wish, but clearly it wasn't.
    I feel you. Sort of like how they came out of the greater good in 2008

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Shit mirror works as en encore song

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    This set is aggressive as shit, lmao. I would be so hype for the encore to start with Shit Mirror.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Haha.

Letting you
    Me Im not
    Dear World
    Branches Bones
    Eraser
    Suck
    Big Comedown
    Last
    Physical
    Good Soldier
    Background World
    A Warm Place
    Came Back Haunted
    Parasite
    Dead Souls

Oooooooor maybe they could debut another song like Heresy or Ruiner or Pilgrimage or The Mark Has Been Made or....something like that.
    NYC got 54/62 songs