Last Saturday, another shooter went into a Synagogue and opened fire on Jews. I don't know about you, but I feel like every time I turn around lately, it's another church, another mosque, another synagogue being set on fire, or shot up, or bombed. Sure it's happened in the past, but not with this kind of frequency. When you add to this the governments who are outlawing certain religions, and torturing their practitioners and throwing them into jail (such as in China), you have to wonder...

Even those who don't advocate violence get caught up in anti-religious rhetoric. They say silly things such as religion being blamed for war (most wars are fought over land and resources). We have politicians of the left who, for example, find "Christian" too embarrassing to mention -- Clinton and Obama both used euphemisms in speaking of the Sri Lanka bombing rather than bring themselves to say the word Christian.

Tell me, when did religion become such a wickedness? When did the world declare war on it? When did tolerance go out the window?

I am disturbed by all this.

w
w
w
w
w

w