Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2018.08.11 - Incheon, Korea @ Pentaport Rock Festival

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

2018.08.11 - Incheon, Korea @ Pentaport Rock Festival

Just came back to the hotel. Short summary:
    Trent looked really happy throughout the set. He came downstage during Piggy and the audience went crazy.
    Very special show. One of the best I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Lerxto; 03-07-2021 at 05:21 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My friend helped me record the bootleg, just like last time. He's a good guy. If anyone would like to listen to NIN's fourth concert bootleg in Korea, please visit here.
    https://soundcloud.com/nin_08112018/nine-inch-nails-setlist-at-incheon-pentaport-rock-festival-2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This video was taken by Daldal. MANY THANKS.
    Last edited by shin2chi; 08-15-2018 at 03:43 AM. Reason: more convenient

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Holy shit, great video!! Do you know the person who recorded this? Any chance to get the raw files (although they're probably huge)? I'd like to combine it with the great audience recording by BlueHeaven_T. Should be a fantastic mix.

Edit: Oh, seems like you're the person who recorded the audio. Great job!
    Last edited by niggo; 08-15-2018 at 06:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still looking back on the concert - strangely enough, nobody interfered with cameras in the crowd. I like taking photos at concerts, so this was a good thing for me but… lol. I just now realized that Trent had written "Obsolete" on the back left corner of the t-shirt he was wearing. As always, his jokes are the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    Holy shit, great video!! Do you know the person who recorded this? Any chance to get the raw files (although they're probably huge)? I'd like to combine it with the great audience recording by BlueHeaven_T. Should be a fantastic mix.

Edit: Oh, seems like you're the person who recorded the audio. Great job!
    From what I know, this video was taken by one woman all by herself, but I think it'll be difficult for me to get in touch with her directly. This person isn't a NIN fan. And I don't think she'll give me the original video. Sorry I couldn't be of help. I sent Ryan the audio that my friend Blueheaven_T recorded.