Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Worlds of DC Thread

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    I know it'll get shit on and hated like every other DCU but I think that looks great. The first trailer wasn't that great or alluring but this one does it.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    The first trailer wasn't that great or alluring but this one does it.
    It's certainly a more fun trailer than the first one...

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    No idea why they changed her dialect so much but yup, looks way more fun than the last trailer and I actually want to see it. Not much hope though, but this could still be way more entertaining than Suicide Squad.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Although I feel like it was a good trailer, it’s still not enough for me to go out and see it. I’ll be waiting for broadcast or stream.

I noticed that the recent trailers don’t even say the full title. They just say” Harley Quinn in Birds of Prey.”

So it’s confirmed the “birds of prey and fantabulous emancipation of one Harley Quinn” title is stupid?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    If any Worlds of DC fans were watching the Crisis of Infinite Earths conclusion you may have caught a cameo by a certain speedster.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post

I noticed that the recent trailers don’t even say the full title. They just say” Harley Quinn in Birds of Prey.”

So it’s confirmed the “birds of prey and fantabulous emancipation of one Harley Quinn” title is stupid?
    The German trailer reveals the title to be "Birds of Prey: The Emancipation of Harley Quinn". It's strange that they didn't care to translate it though like they do with every other movie over here.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    If any Worlds of DC fans were watching the Crisis of Infinite Earths conclusion you may have caught a cameo by a certain speedster.
    SONIC?!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    I was really surprised by that cameo. Makes me happy that there is indeed the multiverse between all these mediums.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I wonder if someone was like "Marvel ignores their television shows so lets be the first!"

Also the only way they got him in there is if there's actually a Flash movie coming, right?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I wonder if someone was like "Marvel ignores their television shows so lets be the first!"

Also the only way they got him in there is if there's actually a Flash movie coming, right?
    Believe it's still happening, but not due until 2022/2023 now...it keeps getting pushed back.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    you mean it keeps losing writers and directors because someone can't shit and get off the pot.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

what.