Thread: Worlds of DC Thread

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Oh, Gotham.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    lolwut

LOL what decade is this from? Looks like the 90s all over again. That costume looks like someone's homemade cosplay. It almost makes the Bane costume from Batman & Robin look good...

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    It's truly awful to be sure...

In today's other big DC news:

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    That looks like a Kenner toy with a human head photoshopped on.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    i hate when rivals simply mirror the others successes it stinks of lack of innovation and creativity. its the same with computers mac PC iPad surface can someone please have an original idea ffs
    -louie

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Gotham... what can you say? While that show definitely has some interesting directons they imho absolutely got no costume right at all... this is seriously the most underwhelming incarnation of Bane by far.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Gotham... what can you say? While that show definitely has some interesting directons they imho absolutely got no costume right at all... this is seriously the most underwhelming incarnation of Bane by far.
    Oh yeah? Well I see your shitty Bane and raise you....Solomon Grundy. Because it's obv....I....well, if you.....

OK no....what the fuck is going on.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    i hate when rivals simply mirror the others successes it stinks of lack of innovation and creativity. its the same with computers mac PC iPad surface can someone please have an original idea ffs
    -louie
    Amen, sir; amen.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    -louie
    Its been happening with both companies for decades, Thanos is a rip off response to Darkseid, Deadpool a ripoff spoof of deathstroke. Its always been that way.

But these shows that are about everything that isnt the main reason why love those worlds needs to stop. Gotham is horrendous, Krypton is boring, and now this upcoming Alfred show sounds bad. Just give us a supeman show or a batman show.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    So, the Titans is improving. Not quite there yet, but its getting interesting.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Holy hell, is it a snug fit with the discs in the BTAS boxset. I almost couldn't even get the first disc out. Also, seems because of the way Amazon chose to ship this, many people's outer boxes are damaged. Mine is barely damaged, mainly slightly dented. I seem to be one of the lucky ones.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Great, I gotta return mine. I just noticed that some of the pages were damaged on the book, like the glue didn't set right and the pages wrinkled.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Mine was pretty fucked up too! The outer shell haven't really looked at the rest of it yet.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Of course my replacement was damaged as well, with the same issues, only the outer box being in worse shape. I was insistent upon it being shipped in a BOX and not a fucking manilla envelope, but of course their shipping department didn't listen.
    Edit: It took forever, but ended up getting them to refund me $20 and let me basically put together a "as damage free possible" box set out of both and send the other back to them. Amazon and Warner need to get their shit together. The quality of the book is iffy, and I noticed on the slip case for the book I was sending back, the top layer of the bat logo was peeling off. This whole situation has basically made me bummed, drained and not even wanting to watch Batman.
    Last edited by Frozen Beach; 11-02-2018 at 04:53 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    There was a regular edition that comes with no extras and all disks coming out. So I canceled my pre order and waiting for that to release. Sorry to see you and everyone else having issues thanks to amazon.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    My outside packaging had a little crunch at the bottom. The insides were fine. For $80+ you'd think that they'd ship it in an actual box...
    Last edited by RJK; 11-02-2018 at 10:48 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    My outer box was completely fucked and unsalvageable. I blame it on both the mailer Amazon used and the cheap material the outer box was made out of. The important goods (the art cards and the blu-ray book) were perfectly fine. Discs fit in a bit snugly but I'm used to it with the Harry Potter Hogwarts set. I guess I'll ebay those mini-Funko pops. Overall I'm happy!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Supergirl episode? Krypton episode? Man of Steel 2 (lulz)?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    From the CW crossover episodes next month. Bitsie Tulloch (from 'Grimm') is the new Lois Lane.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Wow, there's a big Margot Kidder vibe in that picture.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Wrong thread... derrrrp
    Last edited by october_midnight; 11-20-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Mmm...ok. Puddin won't be pleased.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I’m good, thanks though.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    OK so i'm torn, i'm not sure this'll be a good idea...but i do like Ewen Mcgrergor and love Mary Elizabeth Winstead so...fuck it, i'll give this a chance.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    If my girls want to go see this ( with it being a rated R flick it might not happen), ill go. But I have zero interest in this.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Aquaman social media embargo lifted.

Movie is universally praised so far. Snyder fans are in an uproar. Bunch of losers.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Teen Titans Go! To The Movies was absolutely hilarious. Tons of great -in-jokes for adults throughout. Def. NOT just a kids cartoon movie. Anyone who is into the current crop of superhero movies will love it.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Really not keen on Auaman as the CGi looks dreadful in places and I can't stand Momoas high-pitched "woohoo"s throughout although he's perfect for the role obviously. But in the end I really want to see Black Manta in action!

Spoiler: Rumour has it Black Manta is just build up in this one and will become the main villain in the sequel...