Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Worlds of DC Thread

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    @allegate
    The lighting plus it's odd to have the small red Batman logo above the 2022 right in front of the bigger logo on his chest. What Photoshop amateur made this?

Why not just have a close up of the chest with the logo fill the poster and have 2022 written or carved.

Personally, I wouldn't even want the batsuit to have a logo on it. The suit itself is what represents Batman. Batman is the symbol. He doesn't need a logo emblazoned on him like some sports team. "Oh, thanks for including that logo or else I wouldn't have known you were Batman with just that getup."
    Last edited by neorev; 05-19-2021 at 09:26 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Ah I knew that the delays due to the pandemic will hit that movie in the ass to some extent. Now we have all kinds of shitty leaked or half-assed semi-official material out there, that probably won't to any of this justice. A clearer look at the Riddler is floating around as well and people are going crazy over it... in good and bad ways.

I just want this movie to come out and give me a new spin on Batman that I enjoy when they won't let me have that Affleck movie with Deathstroke.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Image is from a preorder page for a 2022 Batman calendar, which is why it’s garbage quality. For what it’s worth the other images from it like the new Riddler close up are badass.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I like the idea of treating The Riddler like the Zodiac Killer, but I have to say, the mask with glasses looks kinda dumb to me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I like the idea of treating The Riddler like the Zodiac Killer, but I have to say, the mask with glasses looks kinda dumb to me.
    I'm wondering if this isn't the final look. Like maybe the mask is like that to make sure he doesn't leave any trace of dna at the scene. Riddler is the type that would take such a precaution. If batman isn't in his final form yet it makes sense the criminals aren't yet either. At least, not all of them. I think there's a good chance Riddler "wins" in this film and maybe his story could run through the whole trilogy. That's just speculation but we've yet to see a batman film that had a down ending. The Dark Knight comes closest probably. And this is supposed to take inspiration from the Long Halloween and that doesn't exactly have a clean happy ending either.

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I saw a comment on a Facebook post that made me laugh. I'm paraphrasing, but it said something like "You know your Flash movie is gonna suck when the first image released from it, and all hype surrounding it, is for Batman." I am actually excited to see how this movie turns out, but he had a point – the main reason for my excitement is the involvement of the two versions of Batman (Batmen?).

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Well you have a lot of anti-sentiment directed towards Ezra Miller so maybe focus on the good stuff to start.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I saw a comment on a Facebook post that made me laugh. I'm paraphrasing, but it said something like "You know your Flash movie is gonna suck when the first image released from it, and all hype surrounding it, is for Batman." I am actually excited to see how this movie turns out, but he had a point – the main reason for my excitement is the involvement of the two versions of Batman (Batmen?).
    Agreed, everything has to be about Batman.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Set pics out, including Ezra as Barry (not in costume) as well as Bruuuuuce!

https://www.facebook.com/59051470766...286537860/?d=n

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)

You must log in to continue.
    no thank you

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    no thank you

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Are you in or out?