Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: 11/3/2020 - Still a year and a half away

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    My current fave “activism” is reporting crazy rampant racist Trump assholes and bots to Twitter and getting their accounts suspended. I’m currently at Pro level. I highly recommend it.
    My s/o has a Twitter account for two reasons: the occasional academic networking RT, and trying to get banned from Chester Cheetah.

Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    My s/o has a Twitter account for two reasons: the occasional academic networking RT, and trying to get banned from Chester Cheetah.
    The shit I report is truly AWFUL racist or bullying stuff, “please go kill yourself, now, you ugly fat Libertards cunt” kind of stuff, which is the expressway to Ban Town, then the Right is screaming “CENSORSHIP OMG WE ARE TARGETS!”

The bots are getting easier to spot, too.

And Twitter sends friendly little status reports to you, e.g.

An update on your report

Thanks again for letting us know. Our investigation found this account violated the Twitter Rules:

Nadya Wall-Rossi
    @WallRossi

Violating our rules against abusive behavior.

We appreciate your help in improving everyone’s experience on Twitter. You can learn more about reporting abusive behavior here.
    Last edited by Cat Mom; 04-15-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Mayor Pete was on Maddow tonight:

Last edited by Cat Mom; 04-15-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I thought Bernie did a great job overall at his Fox News town hall tonight, and hopefully set the tone for how to handle those bastards (Brett Baier was fine actually, but that other fembot...) for the other Dem candidates that will be doing this in the future: