Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 2,581 to 2,585 of 2585

Thread: 11/3/2020 - President, Senate, House, LOCAL

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

they seem fired-up about something...

Mentioned
    420 Post(s)
    And even Fox is now reporting that early voting from democrats is double that of republicans. Not sure how they collect that information though...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Was early voting really a thing in 2016 though? Obviously it existed, but i dont remember hearing about it back then or it being a viable option for everyone, but everybody is doing it now because a. The pandemic, and b. Why not? Regardless, I don't think it's a fair comparison to make. The difference in total voting numbers once it's over is what I'd be curious to see.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    And even Fox is now reporting that early voting from democrats is double that of republicans. Not sure how they collect that information though...
    fear mongering. "cmon guys, we can't let them beat us, get out and vote!!"

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Exit polling. I gave an exit poll when I early voted at my precinct a few weeks ago. Also, voter registration data but to be fair, this isn't always a concrete indicator of how people are voting.