Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
Results 1,201 to 1,203 of 1203

Thread: 11/3/2020 - President, Senate, House, LOCAL

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    He's legit evil and terrorized black and brown communities in NYC, tearing apart an entire generation of families. Not even sure what I would do if that nightmare scenario ended up coming true. Bleh.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    I wish I could embed mp4s.

https://i.imgur.com/HRZiYrI.mp4

Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    He's legit evil and terrorized black and brown communities in NYC, tearing apart an entire generation of families.
    So did Mayor Richard J Daley in Chicago, who was a Democrat. Chicago STILL hasn’t recovered or changed from Daley’s redlining or segregation or police brutality.

My original point was directed toward Jinsai calling Bloomberg a Republican, even though Bloomberg’s track record isn’t one that is necessarily “Republican.”

Both Democrat and Republican urban Mayors did (and do) that kind of shit.

But there are reports, now, that black voters are thinking strategically and that they primarily want to get Trump out of office; that they’re looking at which candidate has the best chance at outspending and out-strategizing Trump, and if they decide that Bloomberg is their choice, I’ll support that. They have the most at risk, here. I’ll listen to them. Whichever candidate they support.

However, as I said earlier, I’m up nights worried about the Senate race.
    Last edited by allegro; Today at 01:06 AM.