Thread: 11/08/2022, The Midterms, aka build on 2020 aka The Election Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    All the comments Trump makes about other politicians and journalists are so unprofessional. He sounds so juvenile. It's like he's in high school or something. If he were a doctor or a lawyer, then he would get removed from his profession.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    All the comments Trump makes about other politicians and journalists are so unprofessional. He sounds so juvenile. It's like he's in high school or something. If he were a doctor or a lawyer, then he would get removed from his some of profession.
    some of his supporters actually consider this a positive being an outsider and not part of the political "eleet" this form of logic eludes me would you see a doctor that had nothing to do with the medical profession? look i get the distrust of rich life time politicians like fientsien it stinks of western feudalism which if history is to be believed is the antithesis of US democracy this is one of the many reasons i did not vote for hillary. look she was "anointed" the heir apparent because she lost to Obama and was a woman, she was far from a democrat and a progressive which is were I sit in the spectrum, look when she was in the senate she voted for the Iraq war and nowhere to be seen or heard during the ACA debate both of which are deal breakers for me i try, try to vote with my head and not my heart. her is my simple criteria for president put the county interests as a whole above your own to have enough moral fortitude as to not be compromised or provide scandals that would serve as a distraction for the before mentioned interests of the nation. I don't feel those are to hard to reach trump fails these every day
    -Louie